If you are looking for best masonry fireplace doors, our large selection of masonry fireplace glass doors will be an inexpensive and efficient addition to your fireplace. We can offer you a door for any budget.
Because while adding safety and efficiency to your home, we also meant to offer sparks and unique charm to your living space.
When it comes to design specialties in masonry fireplace doors, we make sure that we continually provide a classic and sophisticated design with a variety of finishes.
Like if you want to go 3D, we have a selection of a corner fireplace doors that will complement your L-Shape or peninsula fireplace.
We also have an outdoor fireplace door that will allow you to enjoy an outdoor fireplace.
These masonry fireplace glass doors are made of a premium quality material that could withstand nature’s elements including heat and cold.
And for an extra cozy feeling, we also have a masonry fireplace door which comes with an airtight gasket fireplace door that could prevent even more air from escaping your fireplace.
In addition to that, if you want to burn a small fire with the doors closed, the wood burning fireplace glass doors are just the right fit for you!
This masonry fireplace door is made with a ceramic glass that could withstand a heat up to 500-1400 degrees Fahrenheit.
We have doors with designs and a variety of finishes such as;
- glass tints
- steel door frames for masonry
- high-quality metals like steel and aluminum
- hollow metal door frame for masonry
- cast iron masonry heater doors
We also offer both standard size and non-standard size masonry fireplace doors. The main difference is that, the non-standard size doors are exactly made for your fireplace opening versus the standard sizes come in predetermined sizes that can work for several firebox openings.
Standard size doors don't offer many color choices on glass or finish versus non standard doors where you can choose from several finishes for the glass and frames.
Standard size masonry doors need a hearth to sit on and will overlap the fireplace facing..
Non standard size masonry fireplace doors can be made as overlap fit and are also available as inside fit.
All fireplace doors have a non adjustable fixed frame either from steel or aluminum. Almost like a picture frame, to frame your fireplace openings
Moreover, we also have arched fireplace doors wherein you can guarantee that we will send you a template and instructions on how to trace the arched opening so that your doors fit perfectly.
You will find in our selection doors from these leading glass door enclosure manufacturers;
- Custom Firescreen Inc
- Stoll Fireplace Doors = Custom Metal Company
- Design Specialties
- Fireplace Doors Online
- Portland Willamette
- Residential Retreat
Why are fireplace doors necessary?
- They keep your loved ones safe!
- It goes without saying that the flames from a roaring fire are intriguing to look at, and on particularly cold days, you can't help but cozy on up to the hearth. This sounds wonderful and alluring, but stop and think for one moment about the curious little creatures and small, often precarious children in your home. The inviting warmth and ambiance of the flames in an open fireplace can be a little too enticing for them, and the last thing you want is an injury.
- For an added safety measure: keep little hands away from the hot glass by placing a decorative fireplace screen in front of the doors. There are several protective folding varieties available that will add even more beauty and character to your already attractive hearth!
- They are more reliable than mesh screens!
- While hanging mesh fireplace screens do provide a small measure of safety, they are not as secure as a fireplace door. Glass barriers significantly reduce the risk of damage by keeping sparks and embers within the fireplace, and children and pets out! Without them, the likelihood of hot cinders flying around and damaging carpet and furnishing, or logs rolling out and causing harm is a lot higher. Adding a door to your fireplace is a secure and inexpensive way to keep dangerous hazards contained, and your home and loved ones safe!
- They keep dangerous downdrafts from entering your living space!
- Installing glass doors for your fireplace has been proven to reduce downdrafts from the chimney. This incident of aggressive air paths from winter storms pulls dangerous smoke into your home and can cause a multitude of problems. In the event of a downdraft, it is also possible that embers will escape the hearth and cause damage, or even worse, a fire. Closing your glass doors eliminates the hazards that accompany downdrafts.
- Fireplace doors are actually more efficient than chimney dampers!
- Dampers are metal plates that regulate airflow in your chimney. Newly installed units fit like a glove, but after a year or two, they tend to warp and allow extra air to pass into the chimney. Instead of relying solely on the damper, you could simply add fireplace doors and greatly reduce the cost of your home’s heating and cooling bills. Prevent warm air from escaping your home during the winter, and keep cool air inside during the summer much longer than
- Closing your glass doors will act as a barrier that encases the heat source!
- This results in more heat being generated from the firewood. Heat is absorbed and radiated through the glass, and the output is more substantial than that of an open fireplace. This means you'll need less wood to generate warmth!