If the season or the climate you live in has beckoned you to turn your backyard into an outdoor living area, we can help create the space you've been dreaming of.
Whether you need a place to cook, relax, entertain, or a combination of all these activities, we have an assortment of products that will have a place in the expanse behind your house.
We have an extensive collection of wood and gas burning fire pits, as well as outdoor infrared grills for backyard cookouts. Dine in style around a contemporary fire table by American Fyre Designs.
Surround your backyard oasis with cascading waterfalls when you add pool scuppers to the mix! Scupper bowls add detail and beauty to your garden or koi pond.
For those of you who prefer to tackle projects on your own, peruse through the outdoor DIY fire kits we have available.
Looking for fire glass, lava rock, fire pit logs, and other decorative media for your outdoor feature? We have top of the line, quality products in our outdoor living category that will enhance your outdoor space.
Browse through our Outdoor Living collection and get inspired by Fireplace Doors Online - outfitting your home in style!
How is my fire bowl installed?
Here we have outlined steps and considerations to make during you concrete fire bowl installation:
- Check local, state, or municipality laws for regulations against outdoor fire features and make necessary accommodations to ensure your fire feature is legal. We are not obligated to accept returns based on the laws in your area.
- Be sure to measure doorways and other spaces to ensure that your fire bowl will fit through these openings. We have provided the dimensions and weight of each fire bowl in the specifications on its product page.
- Prepare for installation by gathering all the necessary tools to maneuver the fire bowl. You may need a partner and/or a pallet jack to lift accommodate the size and weight of your fire bowl.
- You may carefully begin moving your fire bowl to your desired location. A paved walkway provides the easiest surface for pulling a pallet jack or lifting the fire bowl without risking tripping or sinking into soft, uneven ground. However if you do not have a smooth walkway, you may lay down plywood to act as a secure platform for transportation.
- For your safety, we recommend hiring a certified gas contractor the install the gas lines and ensure proper hook-up to your fire feature. Please note that certain area may even require a contractor, so please check your local ordinances.
How do I clean and care for my concrete product?
Proper care and maintenance is the best way to get the most from your concrete bowl! Follow these simple tips to extend your fire feature:
- Avoid having the surface of your bowl coming in contact with any heavy, rough, or sharp objects to minimize scratches. Keep in mind that hairline cracks or spotting are not flaws, but occur naturally and are considered part of your product's character.
- Clean up any spills immediately to prevent damaging the finish. Concrete is porous, making it susceptible to discoloration and stains from oils, acidic substances, and caustic liquids.
- You may wash your concrete bowl with and mild soap and water solution of 1 part soap, 4 parts water and a soft cloth. To remove stubborn stains, combine 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water and gently scrub with a soft-bristled, vinyl brush. Allow your product to dry.
- Apply a masonry or concrete sealer once a year to preserve the surface of your concrete bowl. Be sure to thoroughly clean your bowl and wait 24 hours to let it dry before applying this protective coating.