The overlap fit Fremont masonry fireplace door delivers the best of both worlds: high quality and exceptional value! Its sturdy steel frame is powder coated in sleek Satin Black for a classic style that agrees with any home decor. Our customers love the fact that this replacement fireplace glass door is easy to install and comes with many attractive options. The trackless full swing bi-fold doors open smoothly for a generous view of the flames. Subtle, smoke-colored tempered glass is backed by a lifetime warranty. This Portland Willamette fireplace door even comes with a durable mesh curtain that slides back and forth easily on the included graphite rod.
In addition, the uniframe design of the Fremont fireplace door is flawless with no visible welded joints, and also includes a hidden damper. This overlap fit model will need a hearth to sit on. Masonry fireplace doors are usually best suited for installation against a flat surface rather than rough stone. Enjoy the luxury and style of the Fremont fireplace door in your home!
- The Fremont fireplace door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and tempered glass
- This overlap fit enclosure arrives pre-assembled with mounting hardware for easy installation
- 16 gauge steel uni-frame is 3 3/8 inches wide and 1 inch deep
- Finish color is high temperature Satin Black
- Trackless bi-fold doors come with 3/16 inch thick smoked tempered glass
- Mesh curtain and hidden damper included
- Easy grip handles are mounted to the top of the door frame
- NOTE: In order to burn a fire with the doors closed, the temperature of the fire cannot exceed 400°. The flames must always be 6 inches away from the glass.
Product Manual: Fremont Masonry Fireplace Door
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Metal framework (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a one (1) year warranty; however, Portland Willamette and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.