The Paterson Sliding custom fireplace door is truly a work of art that will turn the entire look of your masonry fireplace around! It features the ever trendy barn door fireplace door theme with rivet details and a premium roller track for doors that slide open and shut with little effort. Choose the ideal finish for the 7 gauge steel frame - we offer several powder coat colors and 5 premium finishes for truly unique look. The tempered safety glass comes in your preference of grey, clear, or bronze. You can even opt for the ceramic glass upgrade, which withstands hotter temperatures so that you can keep the doors closed while the fire is burning. Cabinet mesh protection is included, and you can customize this enclosure with or without a damper. The Paterson glass fireplace door comes with a lifetime closure latch made of solid brass.
PLEASE NOTE: Keep in mind that the roller track on this door will be twice the size of your fireplace opening! Make sure you have enough space to accommodate this stunning modern fireplace door. Installation is easy and we include all the hardware you'll need!
Side Clearance Formula
To ensure everything fits correctly and you have enough space for the door rails use this formula below.
Opening width divided by 2 = X
X minus 2-1/4" = Clear Free Space need PER SIDE!
You will also need 2-3/8" of clear space above the opening to install the tracks and rollers
- The Paterson Sliding door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on workmanship and material only; 1 year glass warranty
- Available as an overlap fit door ONLY
- Cabinet doors with center bar slide open and closed easily thanks to premium roller track
- 7 gauge steel main frame is 3 inches wide by 3/16 inch deep
- Door frame is 2 1/8 inch wide
- Check out the videos for the available finishes colors; limited premium finishes available
- 1/4 inch tempered glass is available in grey, clear, and bronze
- Ceramic glass upgrade available; this allows you to burn a fire with the doors closed
- Cabinet mesh included to shield your home from sparks and embers
- Hidden damper option is available
- Handles are not necessary thanks to the sliding door design
- Door arrives fully assembled; includes all mounting hardware and solid brass closure latch
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Paterson Sliding Masonry Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap (4 Sided)
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors
- Material: 3" Wide x 3/16" Deep 7 Gauge Steel Frame With 2 1/8" Wide Door Stiles
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: Upgrade Available
- Mesh Protection: Cabinet Mesh Included
- Damper: Available
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Premium Roller Track | Hardware Included
- Additional: Solid Brass Lifetime Closure Latch | Rivet Details
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.