Fireplace accessories not only make your fireplace attractive, but they also contain important tools for maintenance and for keeping your family safe as you gather near the hearth.
Fireplace accessories are an essential part of having a fireplace. They make your work easy and safe whether you’re burning firewood, cooking food over a wood stove or just performing a general cleanup of your fireplace area. But, just because your fireplace accessory collection is functional doesn’t mean it can’t beautify your living area. Our beautiful fireplace accessories not only make life easier with more efficient clean up, but they help enhance your hearth!
Remember, Safety First
When you’re selecting the perfect fireplace accessory for your fireplace, it’s important that you pick the right one for your needs. Something that looks good and enhances the beauty of your home is a great idea, but if it isn’t the right tool for the job, it could potentially cause a fire or damage to your fireplace. Plus, if you choose a poorly made product, it won’t last. Our affordable fireplace tool sets keep you within your budget and last for years because of their high quality material. And, many of our tool sets and log holders can be matched with your fireplace doors!
Buying Guide for Your Fireplace Accessory Collection:
1. KEEP A BUDGET. Fireplace tool sets differ in price. Item prices may range from low-cost to high depending on the brand, material, craftsmanship and size. It might be tempting to look somewhere else, but we make sure to have the best prices on any fireplace accessories to match your needs and budget.
2. CHOOSE THE RIGHT TOOLS. Determine the tools you need. You will have to consider the type and size of your fireplace; not all fireplaces need a fireplace tool set (but if you want an authentic look, it’s a good idea to buy a set just for show).
Fireplace tool sets generally include:
Be sure to check our wide selection of unique fireplace accessories that will surely meet your personal style and preference.
3. A PLAN FOR DESIGN AND MATERIALS. It is important to select the materials of your fireplace accessories and tools. The quality of materials used to manufacture them will determine how well they perform, how long and the value for money it brings you.
Another essential detail to consider is the design.
Not only should it fit your budget and needs, but your fireplace accessory collection should also match the over-all style of your home and your personality.
Explore our vast assortment of hearth accessories including beautiful fireplace decor such as:
• FIREPLACE SPARK SCREENS: Keep your furnishings and loved ones protected from sparks and embers! Check out our extensive line of screen styles and click on the picture that matches what you're looking for - we'll get you to the right place!
• FIREPLACE GRATES: Our zero clearance and masonry fireplace grates are made of steel, cast iron, and stainless steel. Promote a hotter, more efficient burn in your firebox as grates allow the air to circulate under the logs.
• FIREPLACE TOOL SETS: Keep your wood fireplace clean and tend the fire while decorating your hearth with our fireplace tool sets. You'll be sure to find something to match your current living decor with a nice selection of styles and finishes available. We also have stove tool sets and stainless steel fireplace tool sets for your outdoor fireplace.
• LOG HOLDERS: Keep a small stock of wood handy next to the fireplace with any one of our decorative and functional log holders. You'll also find log carts and log carriers in this section as well.
• HEARTH RUGS: Accessorize your fireplace with a hearth rug and protect the floor directly in front of the firebox from straying sparks and rolling logs. They're washable too!
• BELLOWS AND FIREPLACE DECOR: For traditional yet functional decor, how about adding a wood bellow to your hearth decor and stoke up the flames of your fire? And have you seen our company cricket, Sir Jazz, around in our blogs and monthly mantels? Get your own charming hearth cricket here!
• FIREPLACE GLOVES: Shield your hands and arms from splinters and burns when feeding the fire with these heat resistant gloves.
• FIREPLACE HOODS: Protect your mantel from the heat of the firebox with a fireplace hood.
• CLEANING PRODUCTS: Remove soot and creosote, polish up your stove, and clean dirty wood stove glass with the array of high-quality products available here at Fireplace Doors Online You'll find the best cleaning products, gaskets, mortar, and catalytic combustors for your minor fire feature maintenance needs in our fireplace hardware collection.