Direct Vent Fireplace Doors
We have the largest selection of direct vent fireplace doors and facings online! For the ultimate fireplace remodel, consider an affordable refacing! A direct vent fireplace reface is designed to cover the entire surround. Peruse through our collection of contemporary, vintage, modern, and ornate fireplace refacing and upgrade your fireplace with a custom product in your favorite finish choice!
Direct vent fireplace doors can be broken down into two categories, those with operable doors and those without. This is an important distinction depending on what you are looking for, but first let us explain some helpful information about direct vent fireplace doors and facings:
- Direct vent fireplaces are self-contained units that have a front glass panel. This glass panel cannot be removed or replaced with a fireplace door.
- Direct vent glass guards are meant to install on top of the existing metal frame and glass panel, and help protect you from the hot glass while in operation.
- While we do offer entire refacings that cover the whole direct vent fireplace, most direct vent fireplace doors are only meant to cover the glass opening and the metal framing surrounding it.
- DO NOT throw away any original parts such as the metal frame that holds the glass, the louvers, or any other parts of your direct vent fireplace. This will likely render the unit inoperable and we won't be able to sell you a direct vent fireplace door.
- We do not sell any direct vent fireplace glass doors, as the only glass panel that can be on your unit is the one that came with it. All aftermarket direct vent fireplace doors and facings are mesh only!
Q: Why would I need a mesh screen with my direct vent fireplace?
- A: The glass panel covering the front of a direct vent fireplace can get very hot. A fireplace mesh screen adds a safety barrier while also adding an extra decorative element.