Most of our prefab fireplace doors come with a wide range of options that allow you to customize the enclosure to your specifications; things like spark protection, handles, finishes, and glass tints. Many of our zero clearance refacings feature beautiful scroll work integrated into the design. All of our outdoor factory built fireplace doors are durable, weather resistant and most include a lifetime warranty on the glass. Know the manufacturer of your gas fireplace?
We have high quality, aftermarket replacement fireplace doors that fit models on the following manufacturer doors:
Also, you may find our easy measuring guide helpful to correctly size the prefabricated fireplace doors that you will need.
Which fireplace door is right for my prefabricated fireplace?
- First, double check that you do in fact have a prefabricated fireplace. Prefabricated (or “prefab”) fireplaces are produced in a factory. They are constructed with metal on the outside, as well as the inside of the firebox. These particular fireplaces use a metal chimney or flue liner versus brick or stone. A prefabricated fireplace will also contain a metal stamp, plate, or marking indicating the manufacturer's information (such as Heatilator, Majestic, Superior, Marco, Sears, etc.). These factory-built fireplaces are sometimes referred to as zero clearance fireplaces.
- If this is the type of fireplace that you have, you will need prefab or zero-clearance doors. These factory-built doors allow for adequate air exchange between the firebox and outer cabinet. They also comply with strict fire safety codes to ensure that your family stays warm and safe!
What does OEM mean?
- OEM is an acronym for Original Equipment Manufacturer. Any OEM part is associated only with a specific manufacturer and cannot be used interchangeably with another fabricator's products.
Where on the website can I find OEM fireplace doors?
- We do not carry OEM fireplace doors (click here to see an example) for a few reasons:
- OEM fireplace doors must be shipped in special packaging and do not qualify for our free shipping promo.
- The majority of our customers, when shopping for new fireplace doors, are interested in the entire replacement door. This includes the glass panels, rails, tracks, main frame, and mounting hardware (if applicable). Often times their existing main frame and components may be damaged or outdated. In this case, it is more desirable for customers to outfit their fireplace with a complete glass door enclosure.
- Due to the change in styles and trends, many manufacturers no longer use the same finishes that they did years ago. (In fact, some manufacturers change their finish colors annually!) This creates a problem when customers are looking to get OEM doors that will have the same door frame color as their existing main frame. Because of this reason, we offer complete fireplace enclosures with matching door and main frame finishes.
- Click on any of the manufacturers below to see the list of complete replacement fireplace door enclosures, categorized by size (width), that we offer:
FMI | Heat-N-Glo | Heatilator | Majestic | Marco | Martin | Preway | Superior | Temco