Allow the Ardmore Masonry Fireplace Door to bring a sense of style to your home. The frame is crafted from thick welded steel for durability, and then finished in a high temperature matte black powder coat for a sleek, classic appearance. The easy-grip handles allow for smooth control when opening the trackless bi-fold doors for a generous 180° view of the fire. Smoky tempered glass allows this masonry fireplace door to convey a sophisticated look. The Ardmore fireplace door comes with pre-installed mesh cabinet panels to keeps sparks at bay, as well as hidden damper controls for a flawless look.
The Ardmore fireplace glass door will need a hearth to sit on and is best suited for installation against a flat surface. Fireplace Doors Online does not recommend this overlap fit model for rough stone. This American made fireplace door provides up to 90% energy savings year round! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
|Size||Overall Dimensions*||Fits Opening|
|Small||37.5" x 30"||30.0" - 37.0"||22.5" - 29.5"|
|Medium||37.5" x 33"||30.0" - 37.0"||25.5" - 32.5"|
|Large||43.5" x 33"||36.0" - 43.0"||25.5" - 32.5"|
* Height Includes 2 Inch Riser Bar
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap (With Riser Bar)
- Door Type: Trackless Full-Swing Bi-Fold
- Material: 3" Wide x 1" Deep Thick Welded Steel Frame
- Finish Colors: Matte Black High Temperature Powder Coat
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Smoked
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Mesh Panel Doors Included
- Handles: Easy-grip
- Damper: Hidden Controls
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hearth Is Level With Firebox | Hearth Is Above Firebox - Hardware Included
This item ships within 1 week.
Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
1 Year Warranty
No posts found