The Cascadian Arch Conversion custom Fireplace Door achieves the look of an elegant, arched masonry firebox. This rectangular shaped door can be customized as an overlap or inside fit enclosure and comes with or without a damper. We offer you the choice of beautiful powder coat or premium finishes for the main frame. The flush fit door panels features a window pane design and comes in 2 plated colors - either brushed nickel or satin brass. You can choose from bi-fold or cabinet style doors, which come with clear or tinted tempered safety glass. We include cabinet mesh to keep your home and furnishings shielded from sparks and embers. You do have the option to upgrade to a curtain rod with hanging mesh as well. Hinges and handles will be finished in the same color as the door frame, and we offer 3 different handle styles for you to choose from. This wood burning fireplace glass door will definitely make a statement in your home!
- The Cascadian Arch Conversion door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production
- 5 year warranty on workmanship and material only; 1 year glass warranty
- 7 gauge flat steel bar stock frame is 2 inches wide by 3/16 inch deep
- This custom door is available as an overlap or inside fit frame with flush fit door panels
- Opt for a hidden damper or no damper at all
- Check out the videos for an in depth view of finish colors
- Door frame is plated in your preference of Brushed Nickel or Satin Brass
- Mission style window pane design
- Cabinet or trackless bi-fold doors feature 1/4 inch tempered safety glass
- Choose from clear, bronze, or grey tinted glass
- Select from Square, Wire, or Contemporary handle designs
- Cabinet mesh protection is included; other upgrades available
- Door comes fully assembled with included mounting hardware
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Cascadian Arch Conversion Masonry Fireplace Door - Flush Fit Doors & Window Pane Design
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap | Inside
- Door Type: Flush Fit Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Flush Fit Cabinet Doors
- Material: 2" Wide x 3/16" Deep 7 Gauge Steel Bar Stock Frame
- Approximate Overlap: 1"
- Main Frame Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Door Frame Plated Finishes: Brushed Nickel | Satin Brass
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (1-year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Damper: Available
- Mesh Protection: Cabinet Mesh Included
- Handles: Square | Wire | Contemporary
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
Curtain rod with mesh will add 2 inches of depth (on top of the frame dimension) into your firebox. Cabinet mesh adds 3/4 inch of depth.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.