The Zion zero clearance fireplace door has individual charm and versatility that makes it a must-have for today's contemporary fireplace decor. This reasonably priced enclosure comes with many customizable options. In addition to the size you need, choose from several finish choices for both the main frame and door frame, three different tints for the tempered safety glass, and four premium handle designs. We include trackless clear view bi-fold doors; however, the option to upgrade to cabinet style doors with additional spark protection is available. Instead of a damper, the doors will have 1/4 inch gaps in the outside edge of the tempered glass to assist with air flow. Mounting hardware is included for easy installation of this inside fit prefabricated fireplace glass door.
Please verify that you have a traditional (or "straight-on") firebox. This replacement fireplace door is compatible with traditional fireboxes only - angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.) The Zion fireplace door meets the UL127 code for proper ventilation requirements. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Please note: Cabinet style doors will take up to 6 weeks to fabricate.
- The Zion zero clearance door is for prefabricated fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Available as an inside fit door that is compatible with straight on fireboxes
- 14 gauge steel frame is 1 1/2 inches wide and 3/4 inch deep
- Check out the videos for the available main frame and door frame finishes
- Bi-fold doors come with your choice of clear view glass panels or glass with a center bar
- 1/4 inch thick tempered glass is backed by a 1 year warranty and comes in clear, grey, or bronze
- Mesh is not included; upgrades are available
- In place of a damper, the doors have 1/4 inch gaps around the glass to assist with air flow
- 3 handle designs to choose from include square, contemporary, and wire
- Door comes fully assembled with mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Zion Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 1 1/2" Wide x 3/4" Deep 14 Gauge Steel Frame
- Powder Coat Finish Colors for Main & Door Frames: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Overlay Finish Colors for Main & Door Frames:View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Handles: Square | Contemporary | Wire (not available in Pewter)
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.