Fireplace Doors Online is proud to debut this contemporary fireplace refacing for modern factory built fireplaces! It features a clear stainless steel finish with a mission-style etched glass design and frosted louvers. Crafted from sturdy 14 gauge steel, these zero clearance fireplace doors can be customized to your size specifications. With our fireplace refacing kits, installation is a breeze thanks to the included rare earth magnet mounting system. Select your preferred tempered glass tint and remember upgrade to mesh protection. Knob handles are mounted towards the center of the cabinet doors. The louvers on this prefab fireplace reface are fixed and non-operable.
- The overlap fit ZC Refacing is for zero clearance fireplaces only
- Fireplace refacing ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production
- 5 year warranty on metal framework; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Cabinet doors open easily with premium knob style handles
- 304 grade stainless steel frame is 3/16 inch deep
- Beautiful clear stainless steel finish
- Slotted louver designs feature frosted glass panels
- 1/4" tempered safety glass available in clear, grey, or bronze tints
- Mission style design in hand-etched into glass door panels
- Mesh protection is not included, but upgrades are available
- Comes fully assembled and ready to install with rare earth magnetic mounting system
- See specs tab for owner's manuals and more product details
- Owner's Manual: ZC Refacing in Stainless Steel with Etched Glass & Frosted Louvers
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors
- Material: 3/16" Deep 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- Standard Finish Color: Clear Stainless Steel
- Louvers: Frosted Glass
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Glass
- Glass Tint: Grey | Clear | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screens: Not Included (Optional)
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Handle: Knob
- Mounting: Neodymium "Rare Earth" Magnetic Mounting System
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.