The charismatic Broadway Reveal zero clearance fireplace door by Portland Willamette is guaranteed to heighten the look of your living space! This lavish steel door is full of custom choices, allowing you to tailor the entire look to your preferences. We will custom make this enclosure to your size specifications as an inside fit door. Starting with the 3 inch back frame, select your favorite of 5 powder coat finish colors. Next, choose the same powder coat color or a brilliant premium finish to add depth and character to this replacement fireplace door. As shown in our pictures, a Satin Black main frame really emphasizes the Polished Brass cabinet style doors! You'll have the opportunity to make a selection between clear, bronze, or grey tempered safety glass. If you already have mesh protection in your existing prefab fireplace, take another look and determine if you need new sliding mesh. We offer this option as an upgrade. This glass enclosure features hidden hinges for a clean look. Handles are not necessary as the door panels sit in front of the main frame and open easily. Mounting hardware is included for simple installation!
The inside fit Broadway Reveal enclosure is compatible with traditional factory built fireboxes only. Angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.)
PLEASE NOTE: Mesh spark protection is optional with this product. Sliding mesh will add an additional 1 1/4 inch to the recessed depth.
- This Broadway Reveal fireplace door is for factory built fireplaces ONLY
- Door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and tempered glass
- This inside fit enclosure is built for straight on fireboxes only (Learn more here)
- Customize the back frame in your choice of 5 heat resistant finish colors
- Choose a contrasting premium finish for the door frame, or opt for the same shade as the back frame
- See videos for finish colors - please note that this door only comes in the finishes shown above
- Specialty finishes are not available with this door
- Steel main frame is 3/16 inch thick, 3/16 inch deep, and 3 inches wide
- Hinges are concealed for a seamless look
- Door frame measures 2 1/2 inches wide
- Cabinet style doors with center view glass panels in clear, grey, or bronze
- 3/16 inch thick tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Spark protection is not included, however sliding mesh curtains are available as an upgrade
- Door arrives fully assembled with mounting hardware for easy installation
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product.
Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Broadway Reveal Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Material: 3/16" Thick x 3/16" Deep Steel Frame
- Main Frame Width: 3"
- Door Frame Width: 2 1/2"
- Approximate Overlap: 1"
- Approximate Recessed Depth: 1"
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors Center View Glass
- Back Frame Colors: Bronze Tone | Brushed Charcoal | Satin Black | Textured Black | Vintage Iron
- Door Frame Colors: Same as back frame | Brushed Nickel | Satin Brass | Polished Brass | Polished Copper | Polished Nickel
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear | Bronze | Grey
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
Please note: Sliding mesh will add an additional 1 1/4 inch to the recessed depth.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Metal framework (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a one (1) year warranty; however, Portland Willamette and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.