The Arlington enclosure is a Portland Willamette creation for prefab fireplaces. This custom fireplace door is crafted from extruded aluminum, and while the frame is slim, it is heat resistant and quite durable. Choose from a selection of finish colors to customize the overall look. You can choose between cabinet style doors with full view glass panels, or trackless bi-fold doors that offer a clear and ample viewing area as well. Clear tempered safety glass is standard, however you have the option to select grey or bronze tinted glass. This inside fit zero clearance fireplace door comes with Simplicity style handles for easy opening and closing of the doors. Mounting hardware is included for easy installation!
The inside fit Arlington enclosure is compatible with traditional factory built fireboxes only. Angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.)
PLEASE NOTE: MESH SPARK PROTECTION IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT! Our pictures show factory installed mesh that came with the zero clearance fireplace only.
- The Arlington fireplace door is for zero clearance fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and tempered glass
- This inside fit enclosure is built for straight on fireboxes only (Learn more here)
- Arrives pre-assembled with mounting hardware for easy installation
- Extruded aluminum frame is 1 1/8 inches wide and 1 inch deep
- Finishes will not rust and can withstand high temperatures - see video for color options
- Choose between cabinet style or trackless bi-fold doors
- 3/16 inch thick tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Customize this door with your choice of clear, grey, or bronze tinted glass
- Mesh protection is not included
- Simplicity style handles are easy to grasp for opening and closing of the doors
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
Not all of the color samples shown in the video below are available on this item.
Please double check product.
- Owner's Manual: Arlington Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Approximate Recessed Depth: 1"
- Door Type: Cabinet Style Doors | Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 1 1/8" Wide x 1" Deep Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Available Colors: Powder Coat Finishes
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear | Grey | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included
- Handle Style: Simplicity
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Metal framework (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a one (1) year warranty; however, Portland Willamette and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.