The beautiful Broadway Portland Willamette fireplace door is an affordable upgrade for your factory built fireplace! The 2 1/2 inch wide door frame cleverly hides the 1 inch wide steel main frame for a clean and sophisticated look. Available only as an inside fit enclosure, this replacement fireplace door is equipped with cabinet style doors that open and close easily without the need for handles. Clear tempered glass is backed by a 1 year warranty, and can be substituted with grey or bronze tinted safety panels. The main frame is finished in a Satin Black powder coat and this same color is offered for the door frame as well. While black is simply timeless and agreeable with any color palette, we think you'll agree that our brass, copper, and nickel door frame choices will really make your enclosure stand out. Keeping with its modern appearance, the Broadway prefab fireplace doors have concealed hinges. You can upgrade to sliding mesh protection to safeguard your home from sparks and embers. Mounting hardware is included for easy installation!
The inside fit Broadway enclosure is compatible with traditional factory built fireboxes only. Angled fireboxes are unable to accommodate its construction. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.)
PLEASE NOTE: Mesh spark protection is optional with this product. Sliding mesh will add an additional 1 1/4 inch to the recessed depth.
- This Broadway fireplace door is for factory built fireplaces ONLY
- Door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and tempered glass
- This inside fit enclosure is built for straight on fireboxes only (Learn more here)
- Main frame is 3/16 inch thick, 3/16 inch deep, and only 1 inch wide
- Steel main frame, handles, and hinges are hidden for a clean look
- Main frame finished in Satin Black powder coat
- Door frame comes in Satin black or 5 heat resistant premium finishes - see video for color options
- Specialty finishes are not available with this door
- Door frame measures 2 1/2 inches wide
- Cabinet style doors with center view glass panels
- Tempered glass is 3/16 inch thick and comes in clear, bronze, or grey tint
- Spark protection is not included, however sliding mesh curtains are available as an upgrade
- Door arrives fully assembled with mounting hardware for easy installation
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product.
Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Broadway Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Material: 3/16" Thick x 3/16" Deep Steel Frame
- Main Frame Width: 1"
- Door Frame Width: 2 1/2"
- Approximate Overlap: 1"
- Approximate Recessed Depth: 1"
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors Center View Glass
- Hidden Back Frame Color: Satin Black
- Door Frame Colors: Satin Black | Brushed Nickel | Satin Brass | Polished Brass | Polished Copper | Polished Nickel
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear | Bronze | Grey
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included
Please note: Sliding mesh will add an additional 1 1/4 inch to the recessed depth.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Metal framework (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a one (1) year warranty; however, Portland Willamette and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.