The 60 Inch Alterna FireBalls with optional CS burner & valve features a modern, geometric design for vented fireplace. These round fire stones are crafted from a special, refractory ceramic-bonded material that safely withstands high temperatures to last for years to come. The included, custom-sized CS burner comes with "magic" embers and pan filler and is available in painted black finishes to complete the look. To customize your fire rocks set choose from our beautiful palette of ceramic colors, and pick one of our easy-to-use ignition types, ranging from match-lit to remote-controlled operations!
A natural byproduct of a yellow pan burner or firepit flame is soot.
Darker colors, like Black, Dark Gray, Brown, or Coal, make soot less noticeable than against the lighter colors
- Fireplace: Use in wood-burning fireplaces with working flue
- Burner Type: Vented Indoor
- Media Style: Smooth 4" FireBalls
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Space Needed For Firebox To Center Assembly: 66 Inch Front | 61 Inch Rear | 18" Deep
- Amount of Media: 140 Pieces
- Media Color Options: Beige | Black | Brown | Dark Gray | Light Gray | Natural | Adobe
- Burner Type: CS Pan Burner 16" Deep
- Burner Material: Steel Black Painted
- Installation: Control Assembly
- Basic Manual Control (SPK1) Standing Pilot = Turn the valve knob to light the main burner and adjust the flame height. Is not upgradable to remote control
- Millivolt Switch/Remote Ready (RPK1+SR-MV1) Standing Pilot = Light the burner with the included wired wall switch & ON/OFF Remote
- Millivolt Switch/Remote Ready (RPK1+THR-MB1) Standing Pilot = Light the burner with the included wired wall switch & ON/OFF/THERMOSTAT/Count Down Timer Remote
- EIS-N135 | EIS-N200 | EIS-P200 = Electronic Ignition Systems is intended to be installed outside of the firebox in an adjacent vault. 120V AC Powered, stepped down to 24V with included transformer. Requires external switch or remote device to operate (not included). No gas modulation control - requires manual valve at burner to control flame height (such as V17, V1, or V2, or one of sufficient gas capacity). Can be used with home automation systems.
Product Features and Benefits:
Customize this Rasmussen Alterna FireBalls Vented Fireplace Gas Set to match your personal needs!
- Available as a natural gas or propane burning gas set for indoor vented fireboxes only
- The FireBalls are made of high-temperature resistant, refractory ceramics
- Comes in 7 colors: Adobe Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Natural
- Available in sizes up to 60 Inch
- 16 Deep CS Pan Burner With Hearth Kit
- Materials are guaranteed to withstand high temperatures and ensure years of enjoyment
- Burner distributes 225,000 maximum BTUs, depending on the chosen burner size and fuel type
- Ignitions control options include:
- Manual "EASY" Control Standing Pilot(ME)
- On/Off Remote Control Standing Pilot (SE)
- Variable Flame Remote Control Standing Pilot (RE)
- Millivolt Wall Switch with Remote Control Standing Pilot (S)
- Electronic Ignition with Remote Control (EI)
- All hardware for installation such as the valve assembly, connector kit, damper clamp, and hardware are included!
For Residential Single-Family Indoors (Non-Commercial, Non-Multi-Tenant or Non-Hospitality):
Rasmussen warrants against defects in manufacturing and materials:
- Logs (loss of both cementitious and ceramic bonds, evidenced by crumbling) for the lifetime of the original purchaser in the original installation.
- Burners and grates for two years against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Safety Lighting Controls for one year against defects in materials or workmanship.
For all Outdoors and Commercial, Multi-Tenant and Hospitality:
- Logs (loss of both cementitious and ceramic bonds, evidenced by crumbling) for one year.
- Burners and grates for one year against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Safety Lighting Controls one year, except no warranty for Outdoors, as they are not intended for outdoor installations.