The 30 Inch Alterna FireBalls with optional CS burner & valve features a modern, geometric design for vented fireplace. These round fire stones are crafted from a special, refractory ceramic-bonded material that safely withstands high temperatures to last for years to come. The included, custom-sized CS burner comes with "magic" embers and pan filler and is available in painted black finishes to complete the look. To customize your fire rocks set choose from our beautiful palette of ceramic colors, and pick one of our easy-to-use ignition types, ranging from match-lit to remote-controlled operations!
A natural byproduct of a yellow pan burner or firepit flame is soot.
Darker colors, like Black, Dark Gray, Brown, or Coal, make soot less noticeable than against the lighter colors
- Fireplace: Use in wood-burning fireplaces with working flue
- Burner Type: Vented Indoor
- Media Style: Smooth 4" FireBalls
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Space Needed For Firebox To Center Assembly: 36 Inch Front / 31 Inch Rear | 14" Deep
- Amount of Media: 38 Pieces
- Media Color Options: Beige | Black | Brown | Dark Gray | Light Gray | Natural | Adobe
- Burner Type: CS Pan Burner 12" Deep
- Burner Material: Steel Black Painted
- Installation: Control Assembly
VALVES & CONTROLS:
- Basic Manual On/Off Control (SPK1) Standing Pilot = Turn the valve knob to light the main burner and adjust the flame height. Is not upgradable to remote control
- Manual Safety Pilot (SPK3E) Standing Pilot = Turn the valve knob to light the main burner and adjust the flame height - Upgradeable
- Remote Ready (RPK3E+SR-2R) Standing Pilot = Latching solenoid system with ON/OFF Remote
- Remote Ready (RPK3E+THR-2R) Standing Pilot = Latching solenoid system with ON/OFF/THERMOSTAT Remote
- Variable Flame Height Remote Control (RMC1E) Standing Pilot = Light the burner and control the flame height with the hand-held wireless remote control (included)
- SPK1 | SPK3E | RPK3 | RMCE controls have standing pilots that consume 300 BTU/hour (1 therm of natural gas everydays, or 1 gallon of propane every 12.7 days).
- Millivolt Switch/Remote Ready (RPK3+SR-MV1) Standing Pilot = Light the burner with the included ired wall switch & ON/OFF Remote
- Millivolt Switch/Remote Ready (RPK3+THR-MV1) Standing Pilot = Light the burner with the included wired wall switch & ON/OFF/THERMOSTAT/Count Down Timer Remote
Millivolt Valves have a standing pilot that consumes 575 BTU/hour (1 therm of natural gas every 7.2 day, or 1 gallon of propane every 6.6 days). They have an installed switch for ON/OFF control and may be also used SR-MV1 and THR-MV1 remote controls, or with a wired wall switch, wired wall timer, or a home automation system
- EIS-RS150 Spark To Pilot = Battery powered. Variable Flame Height Remote Control. Includes Remote. 24-inch pilot leads to install within 18-inches of burner inside the firebox.
Product Features and Benefits:
Customize this Rasmussen Alterna FireBalls Vented Fireplace Gas Set to match your personal needs!
- Available as a natural gas or propane burning gas set for indoor vented fireboxes only
- The FireBalls are made of high-temperature resistant, refractory ceramics
- Comes in 7 colors: Adobe Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Natural
- Available in sizes up to 60 Inch
- Materials are guaranteed to withstand high temperatures and ensure years of enjoyment
- Burner distributes 110,000 maximum BTUs, depending on the chosen burner size and fuel type
- Ignitions control options include:
- Manual "EASY" Control Standing Pilot(ME)
- On/Off Remote Control Standing Pilot (SE)
- Variable Flame Remote Control Standing Pilot (RE)
- Millivolt Wall Switch with Remote Control Standing Pilot (S)
- Electronic Ignition with Remote Control (EI)
- All hardware for installation such as the valve assembly, connector kit, damper clamp, and hardware are included!
For Residential Single-Family Indoors (Non-Commercial, Non-Multi-Tenant or Non-Hospitality):
Rasmussen warrants against defects in manufacturing and materials:
- Logs (loss of both cementitious and ceramic bonds, evidenced by crumbling) for the lifetime of the original purchaser in the original installation.
- Burners and grates for two years against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Safety Lighting Controls for one year against defects in materials or workmanship.
For all Outdoors and Commercial, Multi-Tenant and Hospitality:
- Logs (loss of both cementitious and ceramic bonds, evidenced by crumbling) for one year.
- Burners and grates for one year against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Safety Lighting Controls one year, except no warranty for Outdoors, as they are not intended for outdoor installations.