Our 18 Inch Bonfire log set with optional burner & valve by Rasmussen Gas Logs are designed with a more rustic touch to bring the feel of an evening, summer campfire into your home! This vented gas log set features full, rough bark, complete with knots, burls, and even pine cones for a straight-from-the-outdoors aesthetic! The fireplace gas logs are molded from real trees with refractory ceramic concrete and hand-painted to recreate bark texture and grain patterns in incredible detail for extreme realism.
We offer two different styles of burners to customize your ember bed and viewing platform to achieve the perfect look for your fireplace.
You may even personalize your ignition by choosing from our variety of easy-to-use match-lit, remote-controlled, and electronic ignition systems!
Please Note: Vented gas logs must be used in a fireplace that is vented from the firebox through the chimney. The fireplace damper must be kept open during use to allow for appropriate air flow. For your safety, the burner pan and valve must be assembled by a certified gas professional.
VALVES & CONTROLS:
|18" Log Set||24 in||18 in||13 in||16 in||7 in|
|24" Log Set||30 in||24 in||13 in||16 in||7 in|
|30" Log Set||36 in||30 in||13 in||16 in||8 in|
Gas Log Set
VENTED GAS LOGS and VENTED ALTERNA
For Residential Single-Family Indoors (Non-Commercial, Non-Multi-Tenant or Non-Hospitality):
Rasmussen warrants against defects in manufacturing and materials:
- Logs (loss of both cementitious and ceramic bonds, evidenced by crumbling) for the lifetime of the original purchaser in the original installation.
- Burners and grates for two years against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Safety Lighting Controls for one year against defects in materials or workmanship.
For all Outdoors and Commercial, Multi-Tenant and Hospitality:
- Logs (loss of both cementitious and ceramic bonds, evidenced by crumbling) for one year.
- Burners and grates for one year against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Safety Lighting Controls one year, except no warranty for Outdoors, as they are not intended for outdoor installations.
Cracks in Logs
Mere cracking is not grounds for warranty replacement of a log, as all logs will experience cracking at some time. The logs are subjected to uneven heating, which relieves itself through cracking. Such cracks are most evident in smooth faced logs like split face, manzanita and birch. We reinforce the logs with steel rods to hold together the log (which is much more rigid and effective than other means used by competitors, such as metal shards, mesh, plastic threads or none at all).
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-888-986-1535.