Enjoy the view of deer by a lakeside with the moon just over the treetops on the Whitetail decorative fireplace screen! We love this scenic design, as it emanates the beauty of the wilderness. Emphasize the overall masterpiece when you choose one of several powder coat or premium finishes for the 7 gauge steel frame. Five different size options are available, which accommodate a wide array of fireplace opening sizes. This fireplace screen can be customized in your preference of perforated metal or woven wire mesh, both of which offer superb spark protection while still offering a great view of the flames. Traditional or flat style feet give support to the frame. Handles are mounted to the top of the frame, allowing you to easily pick this standing fireplace screen up to move it aside as needed. Enjoy a generous 5 year limited warranty on frame and construction!
- Enjoy free shipping on this Custom Metal Company product
- Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year limited warranty on the frame and workmanship
- Available in 5 different size options to fit your fireplace opening
- Durable 7 gauge steel frame measures 1 1/4 inch width by 3/16 inch thick
- Powder coat or premium finish colors for the frame and design are heat resistant
- Scenic design of a whitetail buck and doe grazing by the lake in the moonlight
- Choose traditional or flat style support feet
- Your choice of perforated or woven wire mesh
- No doors, sliding, or folding of the screen required
- Top mounted handles allow you to move the screen so you can access your firebox
- See the Specs tabs for more details
Wondering how to measure for this rectangular single panel screen?
We recommend the finished size be 2 inches wider and 1 inch higher than your fireplace opening. For example, if your firebox opening is 29 inches wide by 30 inches high, you would need the 31 inch wide x 31 inch high fireplace screen. Click here for a helpful diagram on where to measure!
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Material: 7 Gauge Steel
- Main Frame: 1 1/4 Inch Wide x 3/16 Inch Thick
- Sizes (In Inches): 31 W x 31 H | 37 W x 31 H | 44 W x 33 H | 47 W x 35 H | 50 W x 33 H
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Handles: Included
- Feet: Traditional | Flat
- Mesh Type: Perforated Metal | Woven Wire
- Additional: Decorative Whitetail Deer Scenic Laser Cut Design
- Enjoy free shipping on this product!
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time, plus shipping.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace screens are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger screens will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year limited warranty on the main frame and workmanship.
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.