Increase the efficiency of your fireplace with our 24 x 22 inch Warming Vortex Fireplace Grate Heater, capable of producing up to 40,000 BTUs. Steel construction and a durable 12 gauge steel tubing provide strength, making this grate heater for wood burning fireplaces built to last. It comes with a front rail for glass doors will sit on top of, which will elevate the enclosure by 1 3/8 inches. If you have an inside fit fireplace door, you must have an extra 1 inch depth to accommodate this grate heater. The variable speed blower engages at 110° and off at 90° allowing your grate heater to run on very little electricity. The 8 foot power cord and motor can be mounted on the left or right side of the unit, and a top mounted log retainer is optional.
- Designed for use with wood burning fireplaces
- Grate heater is made of steel and ships for free
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit of this made to order item
- 3 year warranty on tubing; 1 year warranty on electrical components
- Flexible 12 gauge steel tubing
- Fit fireplaces larger than 29 inches wide
- Measures 24 inches wide and 22 inches deep
- Delivers 40,000 BTUs per hour
- Variable motor produces 100 CFMs per hour
- Motor location can be on the left or right side of the unit
- Electrical cord is 8 feet in length
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
- Owner's Manual: Warming Vortex Fireplace Grate Heater 2017
- Grate Heater Material: Steel
- Flex Exchange Tube Material: 12 Gauge Steel
- Dimensions: 24 Inches X 22 Inches
- Firebox Minimum Opening: 29 1/2 Inches
- BTUs Per Hour: 40,000
- CFMs: 100
- Fuel Compatibility: Wood
- Blower Speed: Variable
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Motor & Cord Location: Left | Right
- Enjoy free shipping on this order.
- This is a MADE TO ORDER item; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, this product is able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx.
- 3 year warranty on square tubing
- 1 year warranty on all electrical components
- Warranty applies to original purchaser only
- Damages due to misuse or abuse, including improper installation and operation, is not covered by the warranty
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.