A floating mantel shelf is the perfect accent for any wall space above your hearth! This 24 inch long mantelpiece is made from 14 gauge non-combustible laser cut steel. Choose between an attractive powder coat or premium finish, then select the preferred height of 3 or 4 inches. Easy to install with a back plate and appropriate hardware for securing to the wall studs above your fireplace. The 5 inch depth is perfect for displaying photos and collectibles without having to worry about them being affected by the heat below. Decorative, non-load bearing brackets (finished in the same color as your contemporary fireplace mantel shelf) can also be added for an extra touch of charm! Looking for a custom length steel mantel shelf? Click here!
PLEASE NOTE: The installation of fireplace mantel shelves requires adequate clearance from the fireplace opening. Click here to find out how much clearance you need!
- Owner's Manual: 24 Inch Steel Mantel Shelf Installation Guide | Steel Mantel Shelf Care
- Material: 14 Gauge Laser Cut Steel
- Width: 24 Inches
- Height: 3 Inches | 4 Inches
- Depth: 5 Inches
- Available Colors: CLICK HERE or Watch Videos To See Finishes --->
- Industrial Style Steel Support Brackets: Optional | Will Be Same Color As Mantel Shelf
- Mounting: Back Plate & Hardware Included (Must Be Secured Into Wall Studs)
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain mantel shelves are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx.
- Due to the size of items over 50 inches in length and the careful handling/packaging required, your product will ship via LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on workmanship
- Discoloration due to exposure to excessive heat is not covered under warranty
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.