The Special Z Zero Clearance Fireplace Door is perfect for a factory built fireplace. This Thermo-Rite door will fit as if it was made for your fireplace. Just provide us with the correct measurements and the shape of your firebox opening: straight-on or angled. An inside fit frame with a 7/8" wide aluminum frame, this prefab fireplace door is offered in several beautiful finishes and glass tints for the ultimate customization. Opt for the 25 gauge steel mesh doors when the trackless bi-fold doors are open and the fire is burning to keep children and pets away from the flames.
- The Special Z door is for zero clearance fireplaces ONLY
- Replacement fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on workmanship; lifetime warranty on tempered glass
- Available only as an inside fit door without a damper
- Frame is crafted from 7/8 inch anodized aluminum
- Trackless bi-fold doors come with 1/4 inch tempered glass
- Safety glass has a lifetime warranty and comes in grey, clear, or bronze tint
- Check out the video for the available door finishes
- Comfortable grip handles included
- Mesh screen protection is not included; cabinet mesh doors offered as upgrade
- Some assembly required; all mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
- Owner's Manual: Special Z Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 7/8" Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Thermo Rite Powder Coat Finishes
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (lifetime warranty)
- Glass Tint: Grey | Clear | Bronze
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screens: Not Included (Optional)
- Damper: None
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Thermo-Rite warrants all new enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the ultimate sale or installation if performed by the dealer.
- Thermo-Rite warrants tempered glass for a lifetime to the original owner. Commercial applications and CV1 glass wider than 13" are excluded
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or operation.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.