The Slim Moderne Zero Clearance Fireplace Door offers a sleek door frame with hidden handles, hinges, and mainframe. This contemporary and simple prefab fireplace door comes with plenty of customizations. The durable steel construction and beautiful finish options will last for decades to come. You'll love the twenty-eight attractive colors we offer for this replacement fireplace door. Further customize the doors by choosing the glass tint and door type. Invest in your replacement fireplace door even further when you choose mesh spark protection for safe enjoyment of the fire with the doors open.
Please verify whether you have an angled or traditional ("straight-on") firebox. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.) The Slim Moderne fireplace glass door meets the UL127 ventilation code and comes fully assembled with a standard mounting bracket kit. We also offer an alternative and wedge fit hardware to accommodate different firebox styles.
Please note: Metallic finishes take an additional 2 weeks to apply, for a total of 6 weeks for production and transit.
- The Slim Moderne Fireplace Door is for zero clearance fireplaces only
- Door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production (see Shipping tab for important information)
- 1 year warranty on workmanship; 2 year warranty on metal work (excluding finish)
- Lifetime warranty on tempered glass
- Available as an inside fit door only
- Choose from cabinet and trackless bi-fold doors
- The steel frame is 1 13/16 inches wide and 3/16 inch deep
- Recessed depth is approximately 1 inch
- Check out the videos for the available product finishes
- Metallic finishes take an additional 2 weeks for application
- 1/4 inch tempered glass is available in grey, bronze, clear, and black tints
- Optional spark protection
- Door comes fully assembled with all mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
Please be advised that while these are the colors we offer, select finishes are not compatible with the materials of some doors. Please double check product for available finishes.
- Owner's Manual: Slim Moderne Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Recessed Depth: 1"
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Material: 1 13/16" Wide x 3/16" Deep Steel Frame
- Available Colors: View Flipbook for available colors
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Bronze | Clear | Grey | Black
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Standard Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- Doors with metallic finishes take an ADDITIONAL TWO WEEKS for application, for a total of 6 WEEKS for production and transit.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
The following Design Specialties manufacturer warranty applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable:
- This product is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Metal work (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a lifetime warranty; however, Design Specialties and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Glass that break due to normal use will be replaced and the shipping cost waived for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.