Glass retainer clips are used to hold your replacement glass sheet in position within the door stiles. Please keep in mind that there needs to be enough space to accommodate the glass clips and the glass. These fireplace door retainer clips are made from high strength spring steel.
Clip Size: 5/8"H x 1/2"W x 1/4"D
Includes: 8 Clips
- Place the smooth side of the clip against the glass.
- The back of the clip has upward facing spikes that grips the inside of the door stile.
- The bottom of the clip has an "opening gap" - this should be facing down.
- Clips are placed 1-1/4 inch from the edge of the glass (1 clip per corner).
- Using pliers, slowly press the clip into the stile. (To see the entire step-by-step procedure, please click on the video below!)
Estimated Lead Time:
Should leave our warehouse in 72 hours, plus transit time.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,