Copper Cone automated tiki torch gives you the freedom to enjoy its light at the flip of a switch. This beautiful fire feature can be hard wired into your electrical source and natural gas or propane fuel lines for easy start up. The Vulcan Fire Module is equipped with state of the art technology to restart your torch if the flame goes out due to the weather. Enjoy your outside living space even more with the light of the flames reflecting off its beautiful spun copper torch head. This gas tiki torch is capable of producing up to 25,000 BTUs!
Copper Cone Automated Tiki Torch / Natural Gas - 30 VDC System. Includes Install Instructions - 25K BTU's. (Standard Inlet Size: 1/2" FIP / OTHER INLET SIZES AVAILABLE); Length: 14.25", Width: 7 5/8" **DOES NOT Include Swimming Pool Certified Transformer - Sold Separately** (Note: Please let us know if you would like your Tiki's powered on TOGETHER or SEPARATELY)
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
CLICK HERE for important information about tiki torch poles!
- Torch Material: 16 Gauge Spun Copper
- Base Material: Stainless Steel
- High Heat Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Ignition System: Automated Vulcan Fire Module
- Ignition System Voltage: 30 VDC - Power Supply Sold Separately
- BTUs: 25,000 Max
- Gas Inlet Size: 1/2 Inch
- Inlet Gas Pressure Limit: 0.5 psi
- Torch Height: 14 1/4 Inches
- Torch Width: 7 5/8 Inches
Automated Tiki Torches are warranted for (1) year from the date of purchase. The original purchasing information such as an invoice or product serial number is required on all warranty returns.