Vent-free heaters do not require any sort of venting as they burn cleanly and with little to no smoke. We have choices of gas or electric heaters to choose from. The gas-run systems have the ability to continue use without interruption when the power fails. Both electric and gas heaters are clean burning and ideal for any size room!
Professional installation by a certified gas technician is required. Models using Propane Gas must be operated with a 100 lb or larger tank and an external regulator with an output of 11 - 14" WC must be used. Repairs must be done by a qualified service contractor.
SOMETHING TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A VENT FREE APPLIANCE:
- In Most Cases, Vent Free Appliances Are NOT Approved For Bedrooms Or Bathrooms.
- Select States And/Or Counties Within States May Not Allow Installation Of Vent Free Products.
- This includes but is not limited to California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance.
- Vent-free Products Are Not Suitable For People With Allergies Or Breathing Problems