The Firelyte prefab fireplace door has an array of customizations for you to pick from! This enclosure if one of the Fireplace Doors Online original enclosures. Its anodized aluminum frame has a slanted, square profile that is designed to conform to your firebox, allowing for a snug inside fit. To customize your door, choose from six stately powder coat colors or a Satin Nickel anodized finish, all of which are designed to withstand high temperatures and retain their brilliance throughout the years. Whether you prefer cabinet style or trackless full-fold doors, your preference comes with tempered safety glass that is warranted for one year. Choose edged clear glass, or select a bronze, grey, or sultry black tint for an added touch of elegance. Prefab fireplace doors are designed with slight air gaps between each glass panel to promote adequate air flow and ventilation. The untrimmed, full-fold bi-fold doors open 180° for an ample view of the roaring flames in your firebox. Simplicity style handles allow for a comfortable grip when opening and closing the doors. The freedom to choose is what makes the Firelyte replacement fireplace door so popular among our customers!
This inside fit fireplace glass door can be installed on a factory-built fireplace with a traditional or straight-on firebox only! Angled fireboxes are not compatible with the construction of this replacement fireplace glass door. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.) The Firelyte fireplace door is proudly made in the USA and includes all of the hardware need for an easy installation. Locked in at contractor pricing! Free shipping!
PLEASE NOTE: MESH SPARK PROTECTION IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT! Our pictures show factory installed mesh that came with the zero clearance fireplace only. Sliding mesh will add 2 inches of depth (on top of the frame dimension) into your firebox. Cabinet mesh adds 3/4 inch.
- The Firelyte door is for factory built fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship and tempered glass
- Available only as an inside fit door for straight fireboxes only
- Extruded aluminum frame is 1 inch wide, 3/4 inch deep, and comes without a damper
- Choose from 6 gorgeous powder coats or the lustrous Satin Nickel anodized finish
- Trackless bi-fold or cabinet style door options come with 1/4 inch tempered glass
- You can pick between clear or tinted glass (bronze, grey, or black)
- Check out the video to learn more about the Firelyte door
- Simplicity handles are included
- Mesh screen protection is not included, but upgrades are available
- Door comes fully assembled with standard mounting brackets
- We also offer wedge fit and alternative brackets for difference mounting preferences
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
Watch the brief video below and learn more about the Firelyte!
- Owner's Manual: Firelyte Zero Clearance Fireplace Door | Gate Mesh Installation
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Door Type: Trackless Full Fold Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Material: 1" Wide x 3/4" Deep Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Powder Coat Finish Colors: Classic Bronze | Copper Vein | Espresso | Natural Iron | Rustic Black | Silver
- Aluminum Anodized Finish Color: Satin Nickel
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear | Grey | Bronze | Black
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: No Mesh
- Handles: Simplicity
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hardware Included | Upgrades Available
Sliding mesh will add 2 inches of depth (on top of the frame dimension) into your firebox. Cabinet mesh adds 3/4 inch.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- 1 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
- 1 year warranty on tempered safety glass
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or operation, alterations, misuse, and does not cover incidents that occur in transit.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only
- This warranty does not cover changes in the finish color due to contact with flames or burning embers.
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.