The Zeus 29 Inch Copper Fire and Water Bowl stands out from the crowd. Fire and water features always attract lots of attention and are a beautiful addition to any outdoor living space. And if this hammered copper fire and water bowl wasn't splendid enough, it even includes the option for the recommended 70 pounds of sparkling fire glass. The half inch glass crystals have a special reflective coating applied to one side so that they flash brighter, and they come with a lifetime durability against the heat of the flames. The copper is hammered by the hands of American craftsmen; no two bowls are alike.
A waterproof cover with an elastic cinch is included with this bowl to help keep the burner free of water and debris when not in use.
- The copper water bowls will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements and is part of the natural oxidation process of the material. For the removal of patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 cup of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda with a soft bristle brush to prevent scratching.
- Your copper water bowl can withstand freezing temperatures; however, any and all water should be drained from the bowl prior to the arrival of low temperatures. We always advise covering your copper bowl during winter months.
PLEASE NOTE: All bowl dimensions are approximate due to the nature of hand-made manufacturing process.
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Hammered
- Shape: Square
- Top Diameter: 29 x 29 Inches
- Base Diameter: 17 x 17 Inches
- Height: 9.5 Inches
- Lip Width: 9.75 Inches
- Lip Length: 2 Inches
- Thickness: 2.25 Inches
- Weight: 47 Pounds
Burner & Ignition Specs
- Burner: 12 Inch Round
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTUs: 90,000
- Ignition Type: Manual Match Lit | All Weather Electronic System
- Fire Glass Amount: 70 Pounds
- Colors: Bronze Gold | Clear Gold | Mint Green | Pacific Blue | Titanium
- Included Cover: Waterproof Material With Elastic Cinch
Please allow 3 to 5 days for processing. Copper bowls are usually in stock. However, if not in stock, an additional 15 days is needed to manufacture the product. Transit time depends on customer's location.
This product is guaranteed to be free of defective parts due to workmanship or material failure, effective for one year from the date of sale. Prior factory approval is required for returns, along with original receipt. Failure to follow manufacturer recommended instructions for installation and or care voids entire warranty. We cannot be held responsible for cost of removal of product, or installation of a replacement unit. We are not responsible for damages that happen during transit, or any damages done by shipper.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.