Click on the video to see the flame in action!
If it’s a new fire you love, but not the work that it takes, you’ll love this Hargrove gas log set! A beautiful large gas log set, the fresh look of these hand painted, realistic ceramic logs looks perfect with most modern fireplace décor thanks to the clean look of the wood. You’ll love the split texture and light color of the wood in your fireplace regardless of the décor that you choose to accent it with. This vent free gas log set is a favorite among customers that like the fresh, crisp look without the bother of a wood burning fireplace.
One of the best things about this gas log set, aside from how beautiful it is, is that everything you need comes with it. You won’t have to buy pricy equipment from your licensed installer when they come because it’s all already here! And, this works as both a vented and vent free fire product. Be sure that the regulations in your area allow for ventless gas log sets before purchasing as some states and counties prohibit them. Also, it’s important to remember that vent-free fireplace products aren’t meant to replace full time heaters. While this set will keep you cozy, please be sure that you don’t use it all the time!
Your top concern is the safety of your family and the home you’ve worked so hard for. So is ours! That’s why all the products we carry are high quality, American made fireplace products, regardless of whose brand it is. You want nothing but the best, and that’s all we have. The same applies to our U.S. based customer service and shipping rates! Shop with us today and take advantage of our rewards programs—save today on shipping, save tomorrow with points and free shipping!
- 6 ceramic refractory logs
- 28,000 BTU burner and gas connector pipe.
- Volcanic black cinder (lava rock)
- Vent-free or vented operation
- All pilot kits are shipped uninstalled and need to be assembled by a licensed installer.
- Size and ignition system should be determined according to your fireplace opening. Pilot system, remote controls, etc. will add to the overall size. In order to prevent overheating you will need to select a smaller log set. Most ignition systems add around 6 inches to the overall width and are installed on the right side of the burner pan. (Standing in front of the fireplace)
- Fireplace Doors Online Strongly recommends to leave a minimum of 4" on each side for air flow.
- Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
- Certain states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
- Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance!
- We do not recommend any unvented heater for people with allergies or asthma.
- Ventless heaters should not be used as a full time heater.
- IMPORTANT: If installing in an approved vent free firebox, refer to their instruction guide for proper installation
Ignition Types and Controls:
Manual Ignition - Includes a manual valve with a knob that can turn your gas on or off at the log set. Light with a match.
Millivolt Ignition - A millivolt ignition system will light your gas log set, even in a power outage! With just a switch you can have your gas log set up and flaming. **Remote Ready - Remote NOT Included**
Ignition Controller Choices
- Pine Cone Switch: An on/off switch hidden within a pinecone,
- On/Off Remote: Basic on/off remote. The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
- Programmable Thermostat Remote: LCD remote that can be programmed for thermostat control of your gas log set.The remote receiver has an insulated heat shield, overheat protection, and a child proof switch.
These log sets are made to order, so please give us 2-3 weeks to create these beautifully crafted gas logs for your fireplace before shipping them out.
- Hargrove gas log sets carry a lifetime limited warranty on the logs, in the fireplace which they were originally installed.
- Five year limited warranty on burners and grates.
- Two year limited warranty on valves, pilots and other accessories.
- Log sets installed in outdoor applications carry a one year limited warranty.
- The majority of this product is made in the United States, however some components may be imported.
- Natural Gas
- 30" Sets
- Ventless Gas Logs - For Masonry, Zero-Clearance or Certified Universal Ventfree Fireboxes
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,