If you want more than just a pretty fireplace door, look no further than the Wellington Fireplace Insert! One of our very own products, this masonry fireplace door comes with a heat grate, making it a very efficient tool for heating your home. Many parts of the country experience extreme temperatures during the winter and while a furnace is great, the heating bill isn’t always a welcomed sight. By investing in a grate heater now, you can save money later by cutting down on your energy bill!
Not only does the Wellington Fireplace Door have a practical purpose, it’s beautiful too! The variety of customizations available with this door— such as finish options, glass tint, and handle and hinge styles—allow you to customize it to fit in with your modern fireplace décor or go with a more rustic, old world style. It’s totally up to you!
Because we're a company that cares, we also offer a points reward system that allows you to earn points that can be applied to your next purchase. Combine that with our free shipping and you can save a lot of money shopping with us! You’re important to us and we want to be the first company you think of when it comes to your fireplace needs.
INSTALL DOOR ONLY ON MASONRY FIREPLACES!
Installation: E for Especially Easy!
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will safe you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty steel door with an exceptional price point. We love installing Custom Metal Company doors due to the fact if you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Features And Benefits
- Easy To Install
- 2" wide by 3/16" deep main frame
- Recessed depth 3/4"
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Laser cut vents
- Several powder coat finishes and damper controls to choose from.
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Ceramic glass option available with cabinet doors and center bar
- Optional door designs, price based on stile finish
- Standard overlap is about 1"
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - Because we're cool like that!
Grate Heater Features
- Fan box is interchangeable from left to right
- For wood burning fireplaces only
- Leveling feet on heat grate
- 90/125 CFM variable speed blower with thermostat on/off fan control
- 40,000 estimated BTUs
- 11 Gauge Steel is used to build Grate Heater
- 6 foot power cord
Min. Opening Height: 24"
Unit Depth: 21.5"
Unit Width: 22"
Unit Height: 9.5"
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass and electronics (switches, motor, cord).
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 6 Weeks plus extra time in transit.