Increase the efficiency of your fireplace with this grate heater that produces up to 40,000 BTU's. Can be used with a fireplace door or without.
All grate heaters come with front rail 1-3/8" high and 51-1/4" wide. Glass door sits on top of front rail and is elevated 1-3/8". If your door is an inside fit, you must have 1" extra depth to accommodate the depth of the grate heater.
A more efficient way to use your fireplace!
Installation: E for Especially Easy!
This is a very easy install. Just put it in place, plug it in - and use it! From our experience this is a quality made product that warms up a room quickly and efficiently.
Features And Benefits
- Made of 12 gauge steel tubing - providing strength and durability for many years of use.
- All electrical components are UL Approved - ensuring the safety of this product.
- Made for use with wood burning fireplaces - allowing you to heat your home with this wonderful sustainable resource.
- A variable speed blower that turns on at 110° and off at 90° - allowing your heater to run on as little electricity as possible.
- Made in the USA - providing you with a quality, American made product.
- Free shipping - a great product, a great price - and free shipping.
Estimated Lead Time:
Grate Heater is estimated to ship within 5 business days.
Exceptions may occur due to high order volume or back orders in fireplace season.
Do not forget to add transit time to estimated ship days.
Three-year warranty on square tubing.
One-year warranty on all electrical components.
Units must be operated in accordance with operating instructions. Damage due to abuse or misuse is not covered.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,