Create relaxing entertainment space on your deck or patio with the help of the 42 inch Villawood Outdoor Lifestyles fireplace! This versatile product is one of our most economical investments that will bring you years of enjoyment thanks to its stainless steel construction. This modern outdoor wood fireplace comes with your choice of traditional or herringbone style refractory panels that line the firebox. Keep loved ones and patio furniture protected from embers and sparks with the included stainless steel firescreen. Gather round and enjoy the performance of dancing flames through the 42 by 20 7/8 inch viewing area. Fire wood up to 24 inches long can be stacked atop the stainless steel log grate. For a simple way to keep debris out of the firebox when not in use, consider upgrading this outdoor wood burning fireplace by Heat N Glo with the optional bi-fold glass fireplace doors!
For your convenience, this fireplace comes equipped with outside air vents. The Villawood model can even be converted to gas fuel thanks to the dual gas knockouts on either side of the unit. (The gas log set shown in the picture is a customer install and is not offered with this product.)
PLEASE NOTE: additional fuel line connections, parts, vented gas log set, and accessories are not offered with this product. Please check with your local fire safety code authority and consult with a certified gas installer if deciding to convert from wood to gas fuel. DO NOT install ventless/vent free gas logs in this fireplace!
- The 42 inch Villawood outdoor fireplace can accommodate fire logs up to 24 inches long
- Stainless steel construction ensures a durable weatherproof product that will last for years
- Choose from traditional brick or herringbone style refractory firebox panels
- Viewing area is 42 x 20 7/8 inches
- Stainless steel mesh screen and log grate included
- Bi-fold glass fireplace doors are optional
- Includes outside air ducts and vents
- Dual gas knockouts allow you to convert this fireplace to natural gas or propane
- See specs tab for all manuals, important information, and additional product details
Venting installation and configuration is the responsibility of the owner/contractor. The 36 inch Villawood Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace requires SL300 Series pipe.
- Manuals: 42 Inch Villawood Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace | Architectural Specs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Appliance Front Width: 47 Inches
- Appliance Rear Width: 23 3/4 Inches
- Appliance Height: 39 1/2 Inches
- Appliance Depth: 21 3/8 Inches
- Framing Front & Back Width: 48 Inches
- Framing Height: 39 3/4 Inches
- Framing Depth: 21 1/2 Inches
- Overall Viewing Area: 42 Inches x 20 7/8 Inches
- Recommended Log Length: 24 Inches
- Certifications: UL | ULC Listed
- Refractory Firebox Panels: Traditional Brick | Herringbone
- Includes: Stainless Steel Log Grate | Stainless Steel Safety Firescreen | Outside Air Vents | Dual Gas Knockouts
- Optional: 42 Inch Bi-fold Glass Doors
- Appliance depth includes entire unit + depth of firebox + extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary when installing PVLP-SLP (low profile power vent) with minimum vent configuration. From the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall, a total of 12 1/2 inches is needed. Please see installation manual for more details.
- Heat output varies depending on the type of fuel being used. Flame and ember appearance vary based on type of fuel burned and venting configuration.
- Actual burn times vary based on the operation of the appliance, type of wood used, moisture content of the wood used, load size, and installation of the unit.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on this product from the date of purchase.
- Defects or damage caused by improper installation and/or operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.