The 36 inch Villa outdoor natural gas fireplace is an economical upgrade for your backyard living area with plenty of highlights to enjoy! This Outdoor Lifestyles fireplace by Heat N Glo is compact enough that it can be very easily installed in modest settings, such as decks or terraces. Designed from stainless steel, the surround and included safety mesh screens will withstand the weather while providing a lustrous, elegant look to any decor. Traditional style firebrick lines the interior for a genuine masonry look. The included hearth kit also creates a semblance of a true wood burning fireplace! You'll receive 6 realistic gas logs to arrange on a stainless steel log grate, which is situated over a burner. Once in place, you can spread the included lava rock media in front of the kit to camouflage the assembly components.
This versatile outdoor gas fireplace does not require a chimney or venting system. Staying warm on cooler nights is no problem thanks to the 40,000 BTUs per hour output. The safety pilot ignition system turns off the gas supply automatically if the flame is extinguished for any reason. This outdoor natural gas fireplace can be fueled by liquid propane with the optional conversion kit. Adding the stainless steel operable screen doors shields the firebox from debris and gives this Villa fireplace an entirely different look!
- The 36 inch Villa outdoor gas fireplace is designed for natural gas, but can be fueled by propane with the optional conversion kit
- Flexible fuel connector included
- Delivers 40,000 BTUs per hour
- Stainless steel construction resists weather and rust for a durable outdoor fireplace product
- Safety pilot system turns off gas supply if flames are extinguished
- Compact design with an ample 36 x 20 7/8 inch viewing area
- Stainless steel mesh screens included to keep debris out of the firebox
- Optional stainless steel operable screen doors provide another layer of protection
- Traditional refractory firebrick panels provide an authentic masonry look
- Hearth kit includes a gas log set, stainless steel log grate, burner and lava rock for the look of a true wood burning fireplace
- No chimney or venting required
- See specs tab for all manuals, important information, and additional product details
- Manuals: 36 Inch Villa Outdoor Gas Fireplace Installation Manual | Hearth Kit - Gas Log Set Installation Manual | Architectural Specs
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane Conversion Kit Available
- Ignition System: Safety Pilot
- Appliance Front Width: 41 Inch
- Appliance Rear Width: 23 3/4 Inches
- Appliance Height: 39 1/2 Inches
- Appliance Depth: 21 3/8 Inches
- Framing Front & Back Width: 42 Inches
- Framing Height: 39 3/4 Inches
- Framing Depth: 21 1/2 Inches
- Overall Viewing Area: 36 x 20 7/8 Inches
- BTUs: 40,000
- Cerifications: ANSI Z21.972012 | CSA 2.41-2012
- Includes: Traditional Refractory Liner | Stainless Steel Safety Screens | Hearth Kit (Log Set | Stainless Steel Grate | Burner Assembly | Lava Rock)
- Options: Liquid Propane Conversion Kit | Stainless Steel Operable Screen Doors
- Appliance depth includes entire unit + depth of firebox + extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary when installing PVLP-SLP (low profile power vent) with minimum vent configuration. From the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall, a total of 12 1/2 inches is needed. Please see installation manual for more details.
- Heat output varies depending on the type of fuel being used. Flame and ember appearance vary based on type of fuel burned and venting configuration.
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on this product from the date of purchase.
- Defects or damage caused by improper installation and/or operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.