Our 24 inch Versailles American Fyre Designs fire bowl will create an aesthetic of opulence and serenity in your backyard! This concrete gas fire bowl is the smallest version of the Versailles line and features ball feet for a unique look to perfectly accent your decor! You'll receive everything you need to set up your outdoor fire pit, including a 12" star burner, round burner plate, valve assembly, valve key, burner orifice, convertible regulator, and flex connector. Choose between either natural gas or propane to suit your needs and then customize your look with our variety of lava rock or fire glass! Each propane model comes with a 10 foot extension hose and elbow fitting for your convenience.
Please note that poured concrete products display unique air pockets on their surface. Click here to learn more about how they occur. You may also visit our FAQ page that provides important information and tips regarding the care and installation of concrete fire bowls!
Certain states, counties, or municipalities may have laws regulating the use of outdoor fire features. Please check with your local law enforcement agency to ensure that your concrete fire bowl abides to restrictions.
- Includes: 24" Concrete Fire Bowl | 12" Star Burner | Round Burner Plate | Valve Assembly | Valve Key | Burner Orifice | Convertible Regulator | Flex Connector | 10' Extension Hose with Elbow Fitting (Propane Models Only)
- Diameter: 24"
- Height: 9.5"
- Weight: 67 lbs
- Color: Cafe Blanco | Black Lava | Smoke | Sedona
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Fuel: Natural Gas | Liquid Propane
- BTU's: 60,000 Natural Gas | 50,000 Liquid Propane
- Ignition: Match Light
- Adjustable Flame Height: Yes
- Recommended Fire Media: 20 lbs Lava Rock | 30 lbs Fire Glass
- Certification: ANSI Z21.97, CSA 2.41 for outdoor use
Please allow us 6-8 weeks, to create and ship this custom product to you.
This Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire bowl product and stainless steel burner are warrantied for a period of 1 year from the date of shipping against defects in material and workmanship under normal use. All valves, electrical components, accessories, and control are warrantied for 1 year (this does NOT include batteries, wind guards, or screens).
This limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for residential use, and will be void under the following conditions:
- The product is used under conditions other than those for which it was designed. If it is not used in compliance with the instructions listed within the operating or owner's manual or specification sheets, the warranty is void. This includes burning wood or any fuel other than natural gas or propane.
- Damages or changes in color due to weather, sunlight, and extreme windy conditions are not covered by the limited warranty.
- Neglect to adhere to fire safety requirements and/or misuse of this product will automatically void the warranty.
- Damage from vandalism or other acts of nature are not covered by the warranty.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.