Our Ultimate Seal Glass Fireplace Door has several benefits to add warmth to your living space and minimize air loss! This Wilkening Fireplace product was designed with sealed cabinet doors that surround ceramic glass panels. A gasket seal works in a number of different ways. It seals the frame of the door to the face of the fireplace, which helps to eliminate back smoking at negative pressure levels in excess of -25 PA, keeps cold drafts and odors from entering your home, and prevents air infiltration. Even in areas with stricter energy codes, this fireplace door allows you to maintain a traditional wood burning fireplace! Ceramic glass permits you to burn a fire with the doors closed. The panels won't shatter under extreme temperatures, and radiate heat back into your living space. The heavy 1/4 inch steel frame comes in a satin black finish, which is agreeable with any home decor. For better air flow control, this replacement fireplace door comes with the option of a slotted damper inlet. Cabinet doors swing open easily with the help of the top mounted spindle wood handles. For the times when you prefer to enjoy a fire with the doors open, consider upgrading to mesh protection to shield your home from sparks and embers.
- The Ultimate Seal Ceramic Glass door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production
- 5 year warranty on workmanship and material only; 10 year warranty on ceramic glass
- This is an overlap fit super duty air sealed fireplace door
- Classy satin black main frame finish and doors
- Heavy steel frame is 1/4 inch thick and comes with the option for a slotted damper inlet
- Energy compliant; proven to eliminate back smoking at negative pressure levels in excess of -25 PA
- Mesh protection is not included, but upgrades are available
- Door comes fully assembled with included mounting hardware
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
- Owner's Manual: Ultimate Seal Ceramic Glass Masonry Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Cabinet Doors
- Material: 1/4" Heavy Steel Frame
- Approximate Overlap: 1"
- Recessed Depth: 2"
- Main Frame Finish: Satin Black
- Door Frame Finish: Satin Black
- Glass: 3/16 Ceramic Glass
- Mesh Protection: Not Included (Upgrades Available)
- Damper Optional: Slotted Damper
- Air Sealed Option: Yes
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
- Handle: Black Spring Handle | Brass Spring Handle | Nickel Handle | Wood Block
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- 5 year limited warranty on material and workmanship
- 10 year warranty on ceramic glass for any breakage due to heat only
- The warranty is void if damage is due to improper installation or operation, alterations, misuse, and does not cover incidents that occur in transit.
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.