For the most cost effective fire and water feature we offer you the Square 24" x 7" builder series bowl made from copper or stainless steel. The fire pot is equipped with a perfect flame burner for an exceptional tall and thick flame over any other round fire ring on the market. Burner is machined from stainless steel with brass nozzles.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
316 MARINE GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
- Stainless steel is not warranted for use in or around salt water.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
- The items below are critical for fire feature installations. Please review and note these items when installing Bobé Fire Products.
- Installation must be performed by a licensed contractor. Installer must follow all local codes as well as National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1.
- All installations must have proper ventilation around and under the unit to allow possible accumulated gas to escape. Failure to do so may cause a dangerous build-up of gas and can explode.
- Ventilation location must be such that any settled gas can escape.
- Fire features using propane should not have drains located at bottom of cavity. Drainage should be achieved with vent openings around the enclosure.
- Do not recess the fire feature below ground/floor level.
- Units are NOT intended to be used with small portable liquid propane (LP) tanks.
- Required Clearance: Sides 4 ft / Top 10 ft. Combustibles/structures not to be closer than 4’ on the horizontal plane, and 10’ overhead.
- There must be clear, easy access to the ON / OFF valve AFTER the appliance is installed and connected to the gas supply in order to safely turn off the burner.
- The glass or rock media must not be covering any gas ports. This can cause a build-up of gas back pressure leading to injury and/or property damage.
- Material: Copper | 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Smooth
- Shape: Cone
- Top Size: 24" x 24"
- Bottom Diameter: 12" x 12"
- Height: 7 Inches
- Burner Type: Perfect Flame
- BTU: 65,000
- Shape: Cone
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gas Pressure: Must Be 3"-7" WC (NG) | 8"-11" WC (LP)
- Ignition Type: Match-Lit
- Media Plate: No
- Water Inlet: 1-1/2" Female Bottom Of Pot
- Flow Rate: 15-20 GPM
- Included: Manual Key Valve Kit | Perfect Flame Fire Ring
- ALL UNITS MUST BE VENTILATED
- BOTTOM OF POT IS OPEN FOR PLUMBING
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LAVE ROCK OR FIRE PIT GLASS
- Manufactured in the USA by Bobe Fire And Water
Installation Manual For Perfect Flame Burners
NAPOLEON products are manufactured under the strict Standard of the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Assurance Certificate. NAPOLEON products are designed with superior components and materials assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. The burner and valve assembly are leak and test-fired at a quality test station. The complete appliance is again thoroughly inspected by a qualifi ed technician before packaging to ensure that you, the customer, receives the quality product that you expect from NAPOLEON. The following materials and workmanship in your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for as long as you own the appliance. This covers: combustion chamber, heat exchanger, stainless steel burner, phazer™ logs and embers, rocks, ceramic glass (thermal breakage only), gold plated parts against tarnishing, porcelainized enameled components and aluminum extrusion trims.* Electrical (110V and millivolt) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the fi rst year of the limited warranty. This covers: blowers, gas valves, thermal switch, switches, wiring, remote controls, ignitor, gasketing, and pilot assembly.* Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the fi rst year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer. * Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specifi c appliance. NAPOLEON GAS APPLIANCE PRESIDENT’S LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY