The 4 sided overlap fit Teton zero clearance fireplace door is very versatile and comes with many options that can be customized to agree with your decor! The frame is made of tough 7 gauge bar stock steel that is made to last a lifetime on your prefab fireplace with no hearth. This replacement fireplace door includes Z-tab mounting hardware for your convenience. Trackless bi-fold doors come standard with this enclosure, along with tempered safety glass in your choice of grey, clear, or bronze tint. Mesh protection upgrades are also available. With multiple powder coat finish colors to choose from, you're sure to find a beautiful look to suit your taste. Make this prefabricated fireplace glass door really stand out by upgrading your trim, handle, and hinge color to a brilliant overlay finish! Remember to select your favorite premium handles from one of three designs.
Our Teton Zero Clearance Fireplace Door is uniquely constructed with 1/4 inch gaps around the enclosure to allow more air flow within the firebox, meeting the UL127 code for proper ventilation requirements of your fireplace. Must be installed on a prefab fireplace with NO HEARTH.
PLEASE NOTE: MESH SPARK PROTECTION IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT! Sliding mesh will add 2 inches of depth (on top of the frame dimension) into your firebox. Cabinet mesh adds 3/4 inch.
- The 4 sided overlap fit Teton zero clearance door is for factory built fireplaces with NO hearth ONLY
- This fireplace door ships for free; please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time
- 5 year warranty on door frame; 1 year warranty on tempered glass
- Door is equipped with 1/4 inch gaps around the glass for proper air flow instead of a damper
- 7 gauge steel frame is 2 1/4 inches inches wide and 3/16 inch deep
- Check out the videos for the available door finishes
- Trackless bi-fold doors comes with 1/4 inch thick tempered glass
- Safety glass is backed by a 1 year warranty and comes in clear, grey, or bronze tint
- Spark protection is available as an upgrade
- 3 handle designs to choose from include square, wire, and contemporary
- Door comes fully assembled with mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and more product details
Please double check the finish colors available with this product. Not all hues shown in the videos below may be offered.
- Owner's Manual: Teton Zero Clearance Fireplace Door
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: 4 Sided Overlap
- Overlap: Approximate 1/2"
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 2 1/4" Wide x 3 1/16" Deep 7 Gauge Steel Frame
- Available Colors: View Flipbook of Custom Metal Company Finishes
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Handles: Square | Contemporary | Wire (not available in Pewter)
- Damper: None | Equipped With 1/4" Gaps For Air Flow
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Z-tab Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- Custom Metal Company offers a 5 year warranty on fireplace door frames
- Tempered safety glass is warranted for 1 year
- Warranty covers workmanship on the door frame only
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.