Enjoy all the benefits of a fire bowl and water bowl in one with this Tempe Copper Fire and Water Bowl. This bowl includes a scupper that allows water to flow into your pool or large water feature, while the 12-inch Penta burner produces beautiful flames. The bowl part of the swimming pool fire bowl is made of copper and features a hand-hammered texture. Customize your copper fire and water bowl when you choose your fuel type, ignition type, and fire media. This fire and water feature produces an impressive 50,000 BTU's Max and can be fueled by your choice of natural gas or liquid propane. The easy access panel located on the side of the bowl makes lighting your copper fire and water bowl easy and convenient. Choose the match lit or electronic ignition for your new outdoor feature, then accent it with your choice of lava rock or fire glass. The lava rock or fire glass sits in the burner pan and allows you add a pop to your copper fire and water bowl kit.
- Copper will develop a patina over time when exposed to the elements, darkening the copper and eventually turning it blue-green. This is part of the natural oxidation process of the material.
- BE AWARE THAT saltwater environments like a saltwater pool or even salty air near the ocean can greatly accelerate the patina progression.
- The purer the copper, the more refined and higher percentage of copper in the product, the faster a patina will form.
- If you wish to keep the copper bright and red, it will need to be sealed with a product like 'ProtestaClear' or 'Eventbrite' to prevent a patina from forming.
- For removal of the patina, we recommend the simple DIY recipe of 1/2 lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed together. Using a soft cloth and working in a circular motion, gently scrub the outer surface of your copper product with the solution. Wipe it with a separate clean cloth, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Let air dry to avoid watermarks. A 3rd clean soft cloth can be used to buff the surface when completely dry.
- Bowl Material: Copper
- Shape: Round
- Finish: Hand Hammered Copper
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Ignition Type: Match Lit | Electronic
- Power: 24 Volt AC
- BTUs: 50,000 Max
- Top Diameter: 31 Inches
- Base Diameter: 8 Inches
- Height: 11 Inches
- Burner Size: 12 Inch Penta Burner
- Burner Pan Size: 19 Inches
- Lava Rock: 25 Pounds (Optional)
- Fire Glass: 35 Pounds (Optional)
- Water Scupper: Included
- Fire Glass Colors: Cobalt Blue | Solex | Champagne | Gold Reflective | Black Reflective | Evergreen Reflective
- Certifications: CSA (Electronic Ignition Fire Pit Insert) | CSA (Match Lit Gas Fire Pit Insert)
- Match Lit Kit: Fire Bowl with Safety Hatch | Quarter Turn Valve
- Electronic Ignition Kit: Gas Input 24 Inch Flex Line | Fire Pit Insert
Usually ships within 3-4 weeks.
BEFORE PURCHASING, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt.
- Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.
- All deliveries will be common carrier "Curbside Delivery."
- "Curbside Delivery" provides delivery made to curb at the end of the driveway.
- It is not the driver's responsibility to bring freight into the house, garage, etc.
- Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up or clean up.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
Hearth Product Controls Company warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from HPC. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied . The defective product must be shipped back with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by HPC for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim.
- Product to be returned should be packed carefully -- HPC is not responsible for damage on returned items. The original purchase information will be required.
- RMAs are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by HPC and will not be processed if received after the expiration date.
- The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA in the package with the product.
- Our Warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance.
- This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect-collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery.
- Hearth Products Controls Company is not responsible for local codes and / or if any of our products are not approved for installation. Please check with your local building department or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing.
- HPC is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.