TEC Grills Do Everything – Better!
Having a TEC grill at home means you have a wide variety of cooking options! You will be able to slow roast a mouthwatering pork loin or sear a delicious steak at high temperature to perfection.
Here are the reasons why TEC grills can do everything better:
Food cooked on a TEC Grill is moister and more flavorful
- 100% Infrared means they have totally eliminated the hot air associated with grilling, so food retains more of its own natural juices - 30/35% more moisture retention. Chicken breasts, pork chops, even well done meats remain tender and juicy.
- The glass ceramic below the cooking grates in a TEC Grill operates much like charcoal, incinerating food drippings to create a rich, smoky flavor.
TEC Grills are easy to use
- They heat up quickly – reaching temperatures of 850- 900° in 10 to 15 minutes when preheating on high with the hood closed.
- They cook consistently because there are no hot or cold spots. The heat distribution is totally uniform, so you won’t have to worry about raw hamburgers or overcooked steaks. And you can cook a lot more on a TEC Grill because every square inch of cooking surface is available for grilling, and temperatures can be controlled by a simple turn of a knob.
- They are virtually flare proof because the glass below the cooking grates blocks rising hot air that provides the oxygen to ignite food drippings. This eliminates charring food which creates cancer causing carcinogens. You may find some flare up on a windy day.
Unprecedented range of temperatures makes TEC Grills incredibly versatile
- With temperature ranges of 200-900°F for the Patio and 250-850°F for the G-Sport, you have the option to slow cook, smoke and sear.
Fabulous accessories make TEC Grills even more versatile
- The TEC Smoker/Roaster slows the cooking down, so you can barbeque low and slow for 8, 10 or 12 hours. Marinades can be poured in the radiant drip tray of the Smoker/Roaster to flavor food or leave the tray dry to just catch drippings. The Smoker/Roaster can also double as an oyster steamer. This is our most popular accessory.
- The TEC Pizza Oven Rack turns a TEC grill into a Pizza Oven, leaving the crust crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Add wood chips to the grill for a wood fired flavor!
- The TEC Commercial Griddle is made of heavy duty 12ga 304 Stainless Steel and is designed to operate like a commercial flat top with a grease trap.
- Other awesome accessories include a Meatloaf Pan, Grilling Tray, Fryer/Steamer, All American Spatula, and Warming Racks.
Other Awesome Features
- Also functions as a wind-resistant glass-top side burner. Just remove the grates and cook directly on the glass.
- Self Cleaning. Operate the grill on high for 10-15 minutes with the hood closed to incinerate all food drippings and debris.
- Made in America out of Corrosive-Resistant 304 Stainless Steel and Built to Last a Lifetime.TEC supports every grill that it has every made with parts and service, including the world’s first infrared grill, the 1978 TEC Patio I.