The Stainless Steel Fireplace Door for interior or exterior prefab applications was designed with durability in mind! A single piece of steel is laser cut to a 3/16 inch thickness and then crafted to the width and height you desire for the sturdy frame. This zero clearance glass fireplace enclosure features 1/4 inch tempered safety glass that is available in clear, grey, or bronze tint for the cabinet or bi-fold doors. Includes stainless steel hardware and hinges, optional spark protection available!
Please note: Sliding mesh will add 2 inches of depth (on top of the frame dimension) into your firebox. Cabinet mesh adds 3/4 inch.
- This Stainless Steel Fireplace Door is for zero clearance fireplaces ONLY
- Fireplace glass door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year workmanship warranty; 2 year metal warranty (excluding finish)
- Stainless steel hinges and hardware allow this door to be installed indoors or out
- Lifetime limited warranty on tempered glass
- Available only as an inside fit door
- Choose between twin cabinet or bi-fold style doors
- 304 grade stainless steel frame is 1 1/2 inches wide and 3/16 inches deep
- Please call us if your fireplace opening height is larger than 30 inches
- Clear natural stainless steel finish is rust and weather resistant
- 1/4" tempered safety glass can be tinted grey, clear, or bronze
- Spark protection is optional - choose between hanging ss curtain or ss gate mesh doors
- 2 handle styles include knob and simplicity
- Door comes fully assembled with stainless steel mounting hardware included
- See specs tab for all owner's manuals and installation instructions
- Owner's Manuals: Stainless Steel Indoor Outdoor ZC Fireplace Door | Alternative Bracket Installation | Wedge Fit Bracket Installation
- Fireplace Type: Indoor or Outdoor Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Material: 1 1/2" Wide x 3/16" Deep 3/16" Thick Solid 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- Finish Colors: Clear Natural Stainless Steel
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screen: Optional
- Stainless Steel Hinges: Included
- Handle Style: Simplicity | Knob
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
The following Design Specialties manufacturer warranty applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable:
- This product is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Metal work (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a lifetime warranty; however, Design Specialties and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Glass that breaks due to normal use will be replaced and the shipping cost waived for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
- Warranty is void if damages occur due to improper installation/operation.
- Warranty applies ONLY to the original purchaser.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.