The Stainless Steel Outdoor Masonry Fireplace Door is a superior product that was designed to last in your exterior living space! The sturdy 3/16" thick frame is crafted from a single piece of laser cut steel and boasts a sleek, rust-proof finish that will flatter any decor theme. In addition to customizing the width and height to coordinate with your hearth position, this overlap fit stainless steel fireplace door comes in your choice of four elegant tempered glass tints (grey, clear, or bronze) for the cabinet style doors. Select from one of two premium handle styles, and choose either a hidden damper or no damper option. This outdoor masonry fireplace door is easy to install door and includes stainless steel hardware, hinges, and spark protection (cabinet or curtain mesh).
The Stainless Steel Outdoor Masonry Fireplace Door is an overlap fit door that is best suited for installation against a flat surface. Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs. Fireplace Doors Online does not recommend this outdoor masonry fireplace door with rough stone. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Outdoor Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap | Inside
- Door Type: Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Material: 1 1/2" Wide x 3/16" Deep 3/16" Thick Solid 304 Stainless Steel Frame
- Finish Colors: Clear Natural Stainless Steel
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Grey | Bronze | Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screen: Included
- Stainless Steel Hinges: Included
- Stainless Steel Handles: Knob | Simplicity
- Damper: No Damper | Hidden Damper
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Stainless Steel Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,