The Builder Series 24" Square Water and Fire Pots are perfect for placement around pools, spas or ponds and will take your outdoor decor to the next level! The square Builder Series fire and water feature is hand-crafted in the USA. Each bowl is TIG welded, double-walled and hand polished using the best heavy-grade materials and come standard with ventilation collars at the base. These dual feature bowls combine a complete fire pot with a scupper style spout of water. The fire media pan sits at the top of the bowl while water flows under the pan and out an extended lip at the front of the bowl. (Please note: this unit does not include a water pump!)
The Perfect Flame® burner is hand-manufactured by the same skilled welders and is uniquely designed to be a true fire feature with custom milled brass flame jets, creating a thick natural flame. This flame torrent burner allows fuel to be distributed evenly giving the fire a full and natural look and features a built-in air mixer allowing it to function with either natural gas or liquid propane configurations. Specifically engineered for all outdoor environments, the arms on this burner are sloped to drain water away from the gas line to integrated drain ports and to high flow drain slots in the stainless steel burner pan. The unique brass water-blockers prevent moisture from entering, prolonging its life. The manual match lit kit includes a satin chrome universal flange gas valve, 3" satin chrome key, copper tee valve, 304 gas male to female elbow and threaded galvanized gas line tube. This fire feature is sure to stand out as a centerpiece in your outdoor oasis!
316 MARINE GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
BOBÉ WATER AND FIRE PRODUCT WARRANTY
All Bobé Water & Fire brand products have been tested and inspected for proper performance and defects prior to shipment from our plant(s) to the original purchaser of any products manufactured by:
Custom Molded Products, LLC 3101 N 29th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85017
This warranty is only valid to the original consumer of the product. This warrants all manufactured products of Bobé Water & Fire when properly assembled, installed, cleaned and maintained to be free from defective material and workmanship for a period of up to 3 years from the date of purchase based on the component schedule listed below:
Provided that the Bobé Water & Fire components fail or become defective during the warranty period, except as a result of weather, negligence, improper installation, use or care shall be replaced or repaired at our option, without charge on the product within each component’s warranty period.
A. The Ignition System is warranted for a period of 15 months from the date of shipment or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in materials and workmanship.
B. The Burners are warranted for a period of 39 months from the date of shipment or 36 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship.
C. The Gas Valves are warranted for a period of 15 months from the date of purchase or 12 months after installation for defects in material and workmanship.
D. The Electronics are warranted for a period of 15 months from the date of purchase or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship.
E. All Bobé Water & Fire products are warranted for structural integrity for a period of 15 months from the date of shipment or 12 months after installation, whichever occurs first, for defects in material and workmanship.
Bobé Water & Fire Products are manufactured and sold by Custom Molded Products (CMP).
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY CUSTOM MOLDED PRODUCTS. AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES LAST ONLY FOR THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS LISTED ABOVE.
IN THE EVENT PRODUCTS ARE ALTERED OR REPAIRED WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT BY CMP, ALL WARRANTIES ARE VOID.
EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTY:
• Freight to and from Custom Molded Products (CMP) for any product returned for warranty.
• Damage due to insufficient or excessive electrical/water/gas supply is not covered by this warranty
• Damage due to improper installation is not covered by this warranty
• Powder coated finishes are not covered by this warranty unless defective out of the box prior to installation • Stainless steel, though stain resistant, is not guaranteed against mineral build up or rust.
• Costs incurred that are not authorized in advance by Custom Molded Products (CMP).
• This warranty certification does not cover stone, tile, stucco, brick or any other building material that is not resistant to water, copper, stainless steel or aluminum.
• Damages or expenses which might be incurred in removal and replacement are not covered under this warranty ®
• Corrosion, patina or other natural reactions of metals, are not covered by this warranty
• Any defects due to acts of God, misuse, abuse, accident, ice damage, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper maintenance and/or service is not covered under this warranty
• Damage caused by improper use of chemicals and storage near chemicals is not covered by this warranty • Damage due to improper water chemistry is not covered by this warranty
• Damage due to improperly grounded products is not covered by this warranty
• Damage due to cleaning with non-recommended solutions is not covered by this warranty
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF BOBÉ WATER & FIRE PRODUCTS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ORIGINALLY INVOICED FOR THE SPECIFIED PRODUCT BY CMP. IN NO EVENT SHALL CMP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply.
Obligations of Customer
BECAUSE BOBÉ WATER & FIRE PRODUCTS ARE HAND CRAFTED BY ARTISANS; PRODUCT DIMENSIONS, UNIFORMITY, AND FEATURES MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM PRODUCT TO PRODUCT. PRODUCTS SHOULD BE INSPECTED FOR UNIFORMITY AND DIMENSIONAL CONFORMANCE BEFORE INSTALLING, MOUNTING, OR PUTTING INTO OPERATION. PRODUCTS DEEMED NON-CONFORMING AFTER INSTALLATION AND/OR OPERATION ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
• The customer is responsible for routine cleaning and maintenance on all Bobé Water & Fire surfaces to ensure longevity of product life. (See Cleaning Guide)
• The customer is liable for maintaining proper water chemistry to ensure product life • Installation: Installation of all Bobé Water & Fire products must be in conformance with all local, state and federal regulations.
• Should be installed by a licensed contractor, electrician and/or gas fitter where applicable
• Grounding: ALL products containing water must be bonded/grounded properly or the warranty is void
• Zinc Anode: It is recommended to install a zinc anode on any Bobé Water & Fire system containing water to reduce rust. Through the electrochemical process of Galvanic corrosion, electrically charged water will bind to the zinc anode and corrode the sacrificial anode instead of your Bobé Water & Fire system. Zinc anodes will need to be replaced regularly.
If Bobé Water & Fire products fail during the warranty period as a result of a non-conformity in material or workmanship, the request for service under this warranty certification must be communicated to technical support at (888-388-2623). If technical support deems the product should be returned for inspection and/ or warranty, merchandise authorization (RMA) number will be issued. The customer is responsible for shipping product back to CMP with a pre-approved RMA number listed on the package. Proof of purchase is required for warranty coverage.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-888-986-1535.