Don't leave home without the amazing Solaire Anywhere portable gas grill! This unit is weighs in at 20 pounds and has a compact design that make it perfect for people on the go. Enjoy the consistency of infrared technology and cook juicy, savory meats and veggies over 14,000 BTUs of heat. This tabletop gas grill can be used on picnic tables at camp or on the tailgate of your pickup for those pre-game parties! The Anywhere infrared gas grill operates on a one pound propane tank, starts up easily with a push button electronic ignition, and is incredibly easy to clean. Made from sturdy 24-gauge stainless steel, it is guaranteed to last through years of enjoyment.
For convenience and portability, a carrying bag is INCLUDED with the Anywhere grill! It is also great for keeping your infrared grill protected from dust and debris when not in use! This black bag features the Solaire logo on it, as well as drawstring outside pockets for toting up to three of the green 1 pound propane bottles for grilling on the go! Two heavy duty straps effortlessly bear the load - grill and all - and feature a velcro closure for easy clutching. Always clean your grill after it has cooled down before storing in the bag.
Have more to grill and need to keep cooked food warm?
- The Anywhere grill can be upgraded to include a warming rack! Simply select this add-on from the option above! The rack is conveniently integrated into the generous space within the hood of the grill. It provides extra space to keep food or hotdog and burner buns toasty and warm!
Looking for even more ways to use this grill?
- Now you can easily connect to the grey 20 pound tanks or your RV's propane system with our propane hoses and connector kits! Simply add one or both kits from the option above. Low pressure system for RVs includes orificed valve, 12 foot hose with quick disconnect, and requires regulated propane gas at 11 inches water column pressure.
Prefer to use natural gas?
- No problem! Add the natural gas conversion kit to your grill and get everything you need: valve, orifices, regulator (step down 7 inches to 5 inches water column pressure, plus a 12 foot hose with quick disconnect!
- Manuals: Anywhere Mini Grill Care Manual | Low Pressure Propane Kit for RV Gas Systems | Natural Gas Conversion Kit for Anywhere Grill
- Material: 20 Gauge 304 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- V-Grate Burners: 1 Ceramic-Infrared
- Grilling Area: 140 Square Inches
- Warming Rack: Not Included
- Total Cooking Area: 140 Square Inches
- Cooking Capacity: 7 Burgers
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Total Burner Output: 14,000 BTUs
- Ignition System: Push Button Electronic
- Width: 21 Inches
- Height (Lid Closed): 12 Inches
- Depth: 13 Inches
- Weight: 20 Pounds
Ships in 1 week.
Manufacturer warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance or discoloration.
Manufacturer Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.