To see how your new fireplace door will look in your living space, try using our fireplace door designer tool! This tool lets you customize everything, including the surround and firebox so that you can get a good idea of how this fireplace door might look on your fireplace. Plus this masonry fireplace door is an American made fire product and the perfect choice for your fireplace!
This is an ideal accent for a newly constructed home, or a superb enhancement when you're updating your fireplace décor. Our high-quality fireplace door is designed to stand the test of time—you’ll definitely get your money’s worth with this masonry fireplace door! Give us a call and let us tell you more about our fireplace doors, or use our handy chat feature if you aren’t sure if this is the fireplace door you need or not!
- 20 gauge steel frame
- Frame is 3" wide by 1" deep
- Overlap fit door
- Comes with pre-installed mesh curtain
- Tempered safety glass
- Includes mounting hardware
Features & Benefits:
- All finishes treated to protect against tarnishing
- Reduce down drafts and smoke spillage
- Prevent heat loss and save energy
- Fold back bi-fold doors so you can get an unobstructed view of your fire.
- Product Made In USA - proudly offering you American made products.
- Free Shipping - because we care about your costs.
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Easy To Install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Slimline fireplace doors are an easy DIY project that should not take longer than 1 hour. The glass panes are easy to adjust. With only a couple screws in the corners, your doors will be aligned. Comes with a pre-installed mesh curtain.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Mesh Curtain