For an affordable fireplace door with a sleek and elegant look, the Slimline will blend perfectly with modern or contemporary design styles. This is one of our most popular fireplace doors for good reason: it is easy to install and can be customized to suite your needs. Choose from four classic finish options: antique brass, flat black, polished brass, or satin nickel. The fireplace mesh comes pre-installed on your fireplace door, and includes the mounting hardware and insulation. For even more personal touches, choose either bi-fold or cabinets doors and an optional glass tint for a style that is truly your own. To see how your Slimline door will look in your living space, try using our fireplace door designer tool!
This is an ideal accent for a newly constructed home, or a superb enhancement when you're updating your décor! Our high-quality Slimline door is American-made and designed to stand the test of time. Let the experts at FireplaceDoorsOnline tell you more about this product and how you can get free shipping. We're here to help you make your design dreams a reality!
- 20 gauge steel frame
- Frame is 3" wide by 1" deep
- Overlap fit door
- Comes with pre-installed mesh curtain
- Tempered safety glass
- Includes mounting hardware
Features & Benefits:
- All finishes treated to protect against tarnishing
- Reduce down drafts and smoke spillage
- Prevent heat loss and save energy
- Fold back bi-fold doors so you can get an unobstructed view of your fire.
- Product Made In USA - proudly offering you American made products.
- Free Shipping - because we care about your costs.
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Easy To Install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Slimline fireplace doors are an easy DIY project that should not take longer than 1 hour. The glass panes are easy to adjust. With only a couple screws in the corners, your doors will be aligned. Comes with a pre-installed mesh curtain.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
- 20 Gauge Steel
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Mesh Curtain
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.