An affordable and quality made wood burning fireplace grate heater that will increase the efficiency of your fireplace. The cool air of the room will be circulated through the fireplace and the heated air will be blown back into the room. Estimated at 40,000 BTU's, it is a sure fire way to lower your heating costs.
Lower your heating costs with a Custom Metal Company Fireplace Grate Heater!
Installation: E for Especially Easy!
Fireplace grate heaters are an easy way to get more out of your fireplace. You can use this with your existing door or without one. It's super easy to install with just a couple adjustments and slide it into place. In no time you will be enjoying the increased warmth of your fireplace - as the heat is blown back into the room and not lost up the chimney. This design has a blower with a variable speed switch and a thermostat that will turn your grate heater on when your fireplace reaches 110°F, and off when it drops below 90° F.
Features And Benefits
- Made for wood burning fireplaces - lowering your cost of fuel by increasing the efficiency of your fireplace.
- 40,000 BTU's
- Slim 1-3/8" front rail height - allows for easy retrofitting of your existing fireplace door.
- 90/125 CFM variable speed blower w/thermostat on/off fan control
- Fan box can be set up on the left or the right - allowing you to set your fireplace grate heater up to your needs.
- Made of 11 gauge steel - providing durability for many years to come.
- Made in the USA - quality product made in South Carolina.
- Free shipping - a great product, a great price - and free shipping.
Estimated Lead Time:
Grate Heater Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 2-3 Weeks plus extra time in transit
Five year limited warranty on metal frame and construction
One year limited warranty on electronics (switches, motor, cord)
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,