The overlap fit Sion masonry fireplace door is an ideal choice for the budget conscious customer who doesn't want to compromise quality for looks. Its extruded aluminum frame offers superior strength and can be customized in one of four lavish powder coat finishes. This American made replacement glass fireplace door comes with a bottom draft panel and can be tailor-made to fit your hearth position. It is best suited for installation against a flat surface, such as marble or brick. The Sion enclosure comes with full swing bi-fold doors, featuring clear 1/4 inch thick tempered safety glass and optional spark protection.
The Sion door is easy to install and ships pre-assembled and aligned. Please be aware that, during shipment, door panes can shift slightly, requiring some adjustments during installation. A drill, Philips head screwdriver, 5/16" masonry drill bit, a 9/16" allen wrench, and a 7/16" wrench is required for mounting; we include all of the necessary hardware for your convenience.
- The Sion fireplace door is for masonry fireplaces ONLY
- Door ships for free; please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time
- 1 year warranty on workmanship; 2 year warranty on metal work (excluding finish)
- Available only as an overlap fit enclosure
- Trackless full swing bi-fold doors feature clear 1/4 inch tempered safety glass
- The aluminum frame is 2 5/16 inches wide and 1/2 inch deep
- Available in Textured Black, Silver, Solar Bronze, or Vintage Iron powder coat finishes
- Optional spark protection available
- Comfort grip, premium style handles included
- Draft assembly configured onto the bottom of the main frame
- Door comes fully assembled and aligned with all mounting hardware included
- NOTE: In order to burn a fire with the doors closed, the temperature of the fire cannot exceed 400°. The flames must always be 6 inches away from the glass.
- See specs tab for owner's manual and more product details
- Owner's Manual: Sion Masonry Fireplace Door | Gate Mesh Installation
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Trackless Full-Swing Bi-Fold Doors
- Material: 2 15/16" Wide x 1/2" Deep Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Approximate Overlap: 1 1/2"
- Recessed Depth: 7/8"
- Powder Coat Finish Colors: Textured Black | Silver | Solar Bronze | Vintage Iron
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass (Lifetime warranty)
- Glass Tints: Clear
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Damper: Bottom Draft Assembly
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled & Aligned
- Mounting: Hardware Included
- Enjoy free shipping on this order!
- Please allow 4 weeks for production and transit time, unless otherwise specified.
- In order to offer the best shipping method for our customers, certain fireplace doors are able to ship via transit carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. Heavier and larger doors will be shipped LTL freight.
- In the event of LTL freight shipping:
- Upon arrival, please inspect all freight shipments carefully. Note any damages or missing accessories on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of concealed damage, freight customers MUST add "Pending Inspection" in addition to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to do so will void recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage.
Limitations and restrictions on our standard shipping policy regarding LARGER and IRREGULAR-SHAPED items are as follows:
- Freight shipping is restricted to certain types of standard business addresses or to the motor freight carrier's normal delivery terminal for Customer pick-up at the terminal. A business out of the home is considered to be a residential address and may be subject to lift gate and/or curbside charges. Public schools, fire stations, farms and churches are also considered to be residential addresses. Deliveries to residential addresses are only made weekdays, generally between 8 AM and 5 PM. Deliveries to businesses or carrier terminals may fall outside this window, based on carrier time tables, queue, or other types of discretion. For residential deliveries: the assigned trucking company will contact the residence 24 hours prior to the date of delivery to confirm that someone is available to sign for the product.
- Freight shipping to the following locations is UNAVAILABLE: United States military bases, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Canada.
- Freight charges for the following states are quoted on a case-by-case basis, regardless of the address: Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. This is due to the lack of service available and delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- An additional upcharge may be incurred for shipping to addresses within: Long Island including the Five Boroughs of New York, Northern New England including Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and other restricted or limited access areas. This is due to the transportation surcharges and/or delivery fees applicable to these areas. Please contact one of our sales representatives for a special shipping quote that accurately reflects this upcharge. "Free Shipping" may not cover all fees and upcharges. A sales representative will contact you prior to shipment, should any additional delivery fees apply.
- The product warranty applies to the original purchases and is non-transferrable.
- This product is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Metal work (excluding the finish) is to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of the frame due to over firing is considered misuse of the enclosure and is therefore NOT covered by the warranty.
- Tempered safety glass carries a lifetime warranty; however, Design Specialties and Fireplace Doors Online make NO warranties in regards to maximum temperature and stress that can lead to glass breakage.
- Glass that break due to normal use will be replaced and the shipping cost waived for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation.
- Ceramic glass is NOT covered by the warranty.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use and operation, normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, or modifications are not covered and VOID the warranty.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.