If you want something that looks as strong as it is, this is the fireplace door for you! Made for masonry fireplaces, this traditional fireplace door looks great with most fireplace décor thanks to its simplicity and versatility. The 2 ½” wide frame is an overlap fit that accents your fireplace without dominating the area around it. The main frame is pretty deep too, allowing for sturdy construction. Installation is easy too, so the DIYer in your life will feel great about a job well done!
The Shenandoah doesn’t disappoint when it comes to options. You have over 20 finish choices when it comes to your main frame and stile. Match them up or mix and match to make a unique, one of a kind fireplace door! You can also choose what glass tint you like as well as door type, what kind of handle will really flatter the rest of your fireplace décor and even if you’d like a damper. While our fireplace mesh protection is optional, we highly recommend it as mesh protection is the best defense against fly away embers and sparks.
- 3/16" bar iron construction
- Frame is 2 1/2" wide by 3/16" deep
- Available with Trackless Bi-Fold Doors or Cabinet Doors
- Bullet hinges
- Lifetime closure latch made of solid brass
- Mounting hardware and insulation included for your convenience.
- Overlap fit door
- Recessed depth: 3/4"
- Tempered glass in several colors available
- Includes mounting hardware
- All Standard fireplace doors need a hearth to sit on!
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
Features & Benefits:
- Tempered safety glass has a 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Available with Trackless Bifold Doors or Cabitnet Twin Doors
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy To Install
Lintel clamps, allen wrench and set screws make the installation a breeze. Door is held in place at the top with lintel clamps and at the bottom use the pressure screws. Most glass doors ship pre-assembled. That again will safe you time in setting up your new fireplace door. Heavy duty steel door with an exceptional price point. We love installing Custom Metal Company doors due to the fact if you measure correct, you will have no problem setting up a door for a lifetime of enjoyment. Lead time might be a little long sometimes, but the wait is worth it.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Use our Fireplace Door Designer to see how this fireplace door would look in your home!
Choose a finish color for your fireplace door.
Choose a surround that looks similar to your home's fireplace.
Choose which shade of glass you'd like.
See it in action!
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Mesh Available For An Extra Charge
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,