The Shadow Zero Clearance Fireplace Door offers many options that allow you to make it truly unique! The extruded aluminum frame was designed with strength and tastefulness in mind, featuring a decorative, stepped profile around the edges. Choose from six gorgeous powder coat colors, or opt for shiny satin finishes in either brass or nickel. Accent the sleek frame of your replacement fireplace door with your choice of premium handles (styles vary by finish). Clear tempered glass comes with the trackless bi-fold doors, and can be customized in a grey, bronze, or sultry black tint. You can also add sliding or cabinet mesh spark protection to keep your home and loved ones safe.
Please verify whether you have an angled or traditional ("straight-on") firebox. (Learn more about the difference between firebox styles here.) This inside fit Shadow fireplace glass door comes fully assembled with a standard mounting bracket kit, and we offer alternative and wedge fit hardware to accommodate different firebox styles. It also meets the UL127 code for proper ventilation requirements. Proudly made in the USA! Free shipping!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Fit: Inside
- Material: 1" Wide x 1" Deep Extruded Aluminum Frame
- Recessed Depth: 3/8"
- Door Type: Trackless Bi-Fold Doors | Cabinet (Twin) Doors
- Powder Coat Finish Colors: Matte (Rustic) Black | Classic Bronze | Silver | Espresso | Copper Vein | Vintage Iron
- Aluminum Anodized Finish Colors: Satin Brass | Satin Nickel
- Glass: 1/4" Tempered Safety Glass
- Glass Tints: Clear | Grey | Bronze | Black
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Not Included (Optional)
- Handles: Square | Knob | Birdcage | Rugged Steel | Classic | Simplicity | Contemporary | Infinity | Twist
- Damper: N/A
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Standard Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
1 year on finish.
2 years on metal work.
Lifetime warranty on glass.
No posts found