The Sentry Traditional Masonry Fireplace Door is finely crafted for strength and durability. This energy efficient fireplace glass door has a steel-reinforced frame with a dual filigree pattern and built in damper. Choose from four spectacular finishes to compliment your home decor. Bi-fold track doors are encased in beautiful trim that matches the finish you select, and open to reveal the pre-installed mesh curtain that is designed for the safety of your home and loved ones.
The Sentry Traditional fireplace door comes with tempered glass in your choice of 3 different tints to further enhance its attractiveness. This overlap fit door will need a hearth to sit on, and is best installed against a flat surface, as it is not recommended for rough stone. The Sentry Traditional fireplace door is meant for masonry fireplaces only - do no install on prefab fireplaces, factory-built fireboxes, or fireplaces with ventless gas logs. Enjoy Free Shipping on this American made product!
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
- Fireplace Type: Masonry
- Door Fit: Overlap
- Door Type: Tracked Bi-Fold Doors With Plated Steel Trim
- Material: 3" Wide x 1 5/16" Deep Plated Steel Frame
- Finish Colors: Plated Antique Brass | Plated Polished Brass | Plated Satin Nickel | Painted Flat Black
- Glass: 3/16" Tempered & Edged Safety Glass (1 year warranty)
- Glass Tints: Clear | Bronze | Grey
- Ceramic Glass: N/A
- Mesh Screen: Included
- Damper: Built In Top & Bottom Filigree
- Airtight Option: N/A
- Assembly: Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting: Hearth Is Level With Firebox | Hearth Is Above Firebox - Hardware Included
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,