We know that when you’re shopping for your new fireplace door, you want one that has it all! Your masonry fireplace door needs to be strong and durable so that it’ll last a lifetime, and it needs to be energy efficient too. We’ve got you covered! This Hearth Craft fireplace door has a steel-reinforced frame and is 3” wide and 1 ½” deep. You can feel better about how sturdy your fireplace door is compared to cheaper fireplace doors you’d get at a big box company.
With the Sentry you also get tempered glass. Tempered glass is designed to withstand the heat from your fireplace so that while you’re enjoying the crackling fire in the firebox, you won’t be listening to your glass crack from the heat. There are also some with a tinted glass option so that you can hide your cold fireplace when it isn’t in use. After all, not all of us want the neighbors to see that we haven’t gotten around to cleaning it out! You can also choose from four beautiful finish options that’ll blend in well with most modern fireplace décor!
- Frame made from high grade steel.
- Frame is 3" wide by 1 1/2" deep
- Overlap fit door
- Clear tempered glass
- Includes mounting hardware
- Fireplace mesh screen included
- Has tracked bi-fold doors
Features & Benefits:
- All finishes treated to protect against tarnishing.
- Tempered safety glass with 1 year warranty
- Several powder coat finishes to choose from.
- Mounting hardware included for your convenience.
- Proudly Made In USA
- Free Shipping - makes ordering fireplace doors easy!
- Easy to install
- Do not install these fireplace glass doors on any factory-built firebox, prefabs or any fireplace with ventless gas logs! These are code violations and can cause fires.
The Sentry Traditional track door come with a steel frame for rigidness. No drilling required lintel clamps and set screws hold door frame securely in place. The only negative aspect is when you need to clean the glass. It is really hard and we prefer full swing bi-fold doors. Tracked doors need the track cleaned since all the debris will hamper the smoothness of opening and closing your doors. Includes Insulation.
Do you know what fireplace you have? Make sure before you place your order! Please follow this link to our learning center that will guide you in finding the correct fireplace door for your fireplace.
Estimated Lead Time:
Door Made To Order
Estimated Production Time 3-4 Weeks plus extra time in transit.
5 year limited warranty on workmanship.
1 year on glass.
- Made in the United States
- 16 Gauge Steel
Type Of Fireplace
- Masonry Fireplace
Inside Fit Or Overlap Fit
- Overlap Fit Door
Fireplace Glass Colors
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Bronze Tempered Glass
- Gray Tempered Glass
- Comes With Mesh Curtain
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need more information about this product using the New Question tab. Please ONLY SUBMIT product questions. For all other questions go to contact us,