Featuring a unique crown molding and fluting on the legs, this wood fireplace mantel is preassembled for easy installation. Wood options can be finished or not, so you can customize this piece to your liking. Experienced craftsmen employ only the finest materials to produce beautiful wood mantels that you can treasure for years to come. This custom fireplace mantel is available in a variety of wood types that are suitable for staining or painting. Choose to leave your piece unfinished to add your own touch with your own finish materials.
- Available in primed Medium Density Fiberboard Hybrid, Poplar for painting, or Oak, Cherry or Maple for staining.
- Finishes are available for an additional cost.
- We cannot guarantee the color of the wood due to the differences in your screen settings and variations of colors within the wood itself.
- Fireplace and surround are not included.
- Manual: Wood Mantel Instructions
- Material for Paint Option: Poplar | Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Paint Options: Primer | White Paint
- Material for Stain Option: Maple | Oak | Cherry
- Stain Options: Fruitwood | Cordovan | Mahogany | Golden Oak | White Wash
- Inside Mantel Width: Custom
- Inside Mantel Height: Custom
- Mantel Return: 5 Inches Maximum
- Shelf Length: Inside Mantel Width + 27 Inches
- Shelf Depth: 7-1/2 Inches
- Overall Height: Inside Mantel Height + 15-1/2 Inches
- Overall Bottom Width: Inside Mantel Width + 16 Inches
- Leg Width: 8 Inches
Please allow 4 weeks for shipping unless otherwise specified.
If you choose to have your mantel stained or painted in our warehouse, this will add 2 weeks to the lead time before we can ship it out.
We warrant our mantels against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover transit or installation damage.
No posts found
Click on the Add New button below to submit a question about this product. Please ONLY submit product questions. For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-877-373-6677.